Kimchi: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in kimchi?
100g of kimchi has about 15 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup
Case in point, standard serving size of kimchi (117 g) has about 18 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 18 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from kimchi is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about kimchi nutrition.
See all nutrition data of kimchi on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Kimchi (117 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of kimchi (117 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.4 g||0.68 g||2.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||0.45 g||1.9 g|
|Fat||0.5 g||0.14 g||0.6 g|
|Protein||1.1 g||0.31 g||1.3 g|
|Water||94.3 g||26.73 g||110.3 g|
kimchi - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.1 mg
- Vit B60.213 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.052 mcg
- Vit E0.11 mg
- Vit K0.044 mg
Energy content of kimchi
- 52% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
kimchi - minerals per 100g
- Potassium151 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium498 mg
- Iron2.5 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 kimchi?
As I wrote before standard serving size of kimchi (117 g) has 18 calories. It is easy to count that two kimchi have about 36 calories and three kimchi have about 54 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five kimchi.
- Standard serving size of kimchi (117 g)18 kcal
- Cup of kimchi (150g)23 kcal
- Half cup of kimchi (75g)11 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of kimchi4 kcal
- Half of medium size kimchi9 kcal
- Small size kimchi (94g)14.4 kcal
- Big size kimchi (152g)23.4 kcal
- Two medium size kimchi36 kcal
- Three medium size kimchi54 kcal
- Four medium size kimchi72 kcal
- Five medium size kimchi90 kcal
Protein in kimchi
Kimchi has 1.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of kimchi (117 g) you can see that you will get about 1.3 g of protein.
Carbs in kimchi
Kimchi has 2.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of kimchi (117 g) has about 2.8 g of carbs.
Fat in kimchi
Kimchi has 0.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of kimchi (117 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of kimchi (117 g) has:18kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare kimchi with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how kimchi looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tuna salad have?
- Calories in a half of skimmed milk
- Calories in whole skimmed milk
- Calories for one, two or more skimmed milk
- Calories in tablespoon of skimmed milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in corn on the cob?
- How much fat in cooked bacon?
- How much protein in fried bread dough?
- What is weight of boiled neck bone?
- Frozen french fries calories per ounce (oz)
- Hot pockets calories per serving size