Unsweetened Almond Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Unsweetened almond milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, half cup and more
How many calories in unsweetened almond milk?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) has about 36 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of unsweetened almond milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of unsweetened almond milk on charts.
Unsweetened almond milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.58 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||0.59 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||97.05 g||~ 27.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or half cup of unsweetened almond milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 15 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or half cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g)36 kcal
- Glass full of unsweetened almond milk (220g)33 kcal
- Half cup of unsweetened almond milk (120g)18 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of unsweetened almond milk4 kcal
- 10g of unsweetened almond milk2 kcal
- 20g of unsweetened almond milk3 kcal
- 50g of unsweetened almond milk8 kcal
- 100g of unsweetened almond milk15 kcal
Protein in unsweetened almond milk
Unsweetened almond milk has 0.59 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in unsweetened almond milk
Unsweetened almond milk has 0.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) has about 1.4 g of carbs.
Fat in unsweetened almond milk
Unsweetened almond milk has 1.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) has about 2.6 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) has:36kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
unsweetened almond milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B60.015 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.81 mg
Energy content of unsweetened almond milk
- 16% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
unsweetened almond milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium67 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium197 mg
- Sodium71 mg
- Iron0.35 mg
Interesting charts - compare unsweetened almond milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how unsweetened almond milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do white mushrooms have?
- Calories in a half of codka and cola
- Calories in whole codka and cola
- Calories for one, two or more codka and cola
- Calories in glass of codka and cola
- Calories in cup of codka and cola
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vinegar?
- How much fat in brewed coffee?
- How much protein in quesadilla with meat?
- What is weight of deviled egg?
- Vegetarian meatball calories per ounce (oz)
- Banana bread calories per serving size