Unsweetened Almond Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in unsweetened almond milk?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) has about 36 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 36 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from unsweetened almond milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about unsweetened almond milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of unsweetened almond milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Unsweetened Almond Milk (240 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.58 g||0.16 g||1.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||1.1 g||0.31 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||0.59 g||0.17 g||1.4 g|
|Water||97.05 g||27.51 g||232.9 g|
unsweetened almond milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.06 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.047 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.075 mg
- Vit B60.015 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit E2.81 mg
Energy content of unsweetened almond milk
- 16% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
unsweetened almond milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium67 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium197 mg
- Sodium71 mg
- Iron0.35 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 unsweetened almond milk?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) has 36 calories. It is easy to count that two unsweetened almond milk have about 72 calories and three unsweetened almond milk have about 108 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five unsweetened almond milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g)36 kcal
- Glass full of unsweetened almond milk (220g)33 kcal
- Half cup of unsweetened almond milk (120g)18 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of unsweetened almond milk4 kcal
- Half of medium size unsweetened almond milk18 kcal
- Small size unsweetened almond milk (192g)28.8 kcal
- Big size unsweetened almond milk (312g)46.8 kcal
- Two medium size unsweetened almond milk72 kcal
- Three medium size unsweetened almond milk108 kcal
- Four medium size unsweetened almond milk144 kcal
- Five medium size unsweetened almond milk180 kcal
Protein in unsweetened almond milk
Unsweetened almond milk has 0.59 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in unsweetened almond milk
Unsweetened almond milk has 0.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) has about 1.4 g of carbs.
Fat in unsweetened almond milk
Unsweetened almond milk has 1.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) has about 2.6 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of unsweetened almond milk (240 g) has:36kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare unsweetened almond milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how unsweetened almond milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do green onions have?
- Calories in a half of corned beef sandwich
- Calories in whole corned beef sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more corned beef sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pumpkin spice Latte?
- How much fat in whiskey and ginger ale?
- How much protein in onion ring?
- What is weight of bourdough bread?
- Turkey sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Lasagna calories per serving size