Boiled Zucchini: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled zucchini: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled zucchini, slice and more
How many calories in boiled zucchini?
In particular, medium size boiled zucchini (217 g) has about 33 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size boiled zucchini is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled zucchini on charts.
Boiled zucchini: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.69 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||0.36 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.14 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||95.22 g||~ 27 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled zucchini?
As I wrote before medium size boiled zucchini (217 g) has 33 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled zucchini have about 66 calories and three boiled zucchini have about 99 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled zucchini.
- Medium size boiled zucchini (217 g)33 kcal
- Slice of boiled zucchini (10g)2 kcal
- Cup of boiled zucchini (223g)33 kcal
- Half cup of boiled zucchini (111.5g)17 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled zucchini4 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled zucchini16.5 kcal
- Small size boiled zucchini (174g)26.4 kcal
- Big size boiled zucchini (282g)42.9 kcal
- Two medium size boiled zucchini66 kcal
- Three medium size boiled zucchini99 kcal
- Four medium size boiled zucchini132 kcal
- Five medium size boiled zucchini165 kcal
Protein in boiled zucchini
Boiled zucchini has 1.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled zucchini (217 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled zucchini
Boiled zucchini has 2.69 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size boiled zucchini (217 g) has about 5.8 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled zucchini
Boiled zucchini has 0.36 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled zucchini (217 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
medium size boiled zucchini (217 g) has:33kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled zucchini - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1117 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.035 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.51 mg
- Vitaminium B60.08 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.028 mcg
- Vitaminium C12.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of boiled zucchini
- 58% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
boiled zucchini - minerals per 100g
- Potassium264 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.37 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled zucchini with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled zucchini looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does halvah have?
- Calories in glass of buttermilk
- Calories in cup of buttermilk
- Calories in shot (small glass) of buttermilk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken breast?
- How much fat in orange juice?
- How much protein in cider?
- What is weight of pork neck?
- Tabbouleh calories per ounce (oz)
- McFlurry McDonald's calories per serving size