Asparagus vs Lentil: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Asparagus
At first glance, you can see that in asparagus is much less calories than in lentil.
Asparagus has 20 kcal per 100g and lentil 116 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 480%.
In asparagus and in lentil most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare asparagus with lentil in details.
Fact 2: Asparagus And Lentil Nutrition Difference
Lentil vs Asparagus: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.38 g||20.13 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||0.38 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||7.9 g|
|Protein||2.2 g||9.02 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||1.14 mg||3.33 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||36 mg|
|Phosphorus||52 mg||1.7 mg|
|Potassium||202 mg||369 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.54 mg||1.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.143 mg||0.169 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.141 mg||0.073 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.978 mg||1.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.091 mg||0.178 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||52 mg||0.181 mg|
|Vitaminium C||5.6 mg||1.5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.13 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium K||41.6 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in asparagus
It is aslo easy to see see that in asparagus is less protein than in lentil.
There is 9.02g per 100g of lentil and 2.2g per 100g of asparagus so using simple math we can see that difference is about 310%.
Less carbohydrates in asparagus
In asparagus is less carbohydrates than in lentil.
There is 20.13g/100g of carbohydrates in lentil and 3.38g/100g in asparagus so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 496%.
Less fat in asparagus
In asparagus is less fats than in lentil.
The tables above show us that there is 0.38g/100g of fats in lentil and 0.12g/100g in asparagus. In this case difference is about 217%.
- Carbohydrates3.38 g
- Fat0.12 g
- Dietary fiber2.1 g
- Protein2.2 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | bunch | cup | half cup
- 58% CARBS.
- 38% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: lentil vs asparagus
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lentil 18% more than asparagus
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): asparagus 93% more than lentil
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lentil 8% more than asparagus
- Vitaminium B6: lentil 96% more than asparagus
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): asparagus 28629% more than lentil
- Vitaminium C: asparagus 273% more than lentil
- Vitaminium E: asparagus 927% more than lentil
- Vitaminium K: asparagus 2079900% more than lentil
Minerals: asparagus vs lentil
Compares of asparagus
- Asparagus vs Artichoke
- Asparagus vs Arugula
- Asparagus vs Bamboo Shoots
- Asparagus vs Beetroot
- Asparagus vs Bok Choy
- Asparagus vs Broccoli
- see all compares of asparagus
Compares of lentil
- Asparagus vs Potato nutrition
- Bamboo Shoots vs Beetroot calories
- Bamboo Shoots vs Broccoli protein
- Bamboo Shoots vs Cabbage sugar
- Bamboo Shoots vs Eggplant vitamins
- Bamboo Shoots vs Leek dietary fiber
- Bamboo Shoots vs Lotus Root vitaminium C
- Bamboo Shoots vs Moringa magnessium
- Bamboo Shoots vs Parsnips potassium