Cantaloupe: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cantaloupe: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): Rockmelon
How many calories in cantaloupe?
In particular, medium size cantaloupe (532 g) has about 181 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cantaloupe is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See also Cantaloupe vitamins and minerals
Cantaloupe: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cantaloupe?
As I wrote before medium size cantaloupe (532 g) has 181 calories. It is easy to count that two cantaloupe have about 362 calories and three cantaloupe have about 543 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cantaloupe.
- Medium size cantaloupe (532 g)181 kcal
- Cup of cantaloupe (160g)54 kcal
- Half cup of cantaloupe (80g)27 kcal
- Cantaloupe half of the melon (266g)90 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cantaloupe10 kcal
- Half of medium size cantaloupe90.5 kcal
- Small size cantaloupe (426g)144.8 kcal
- Big size cantaloupe (692g)235.3 kcal
- Two medium size cantaloupe362 kcal
- Three medium size cantaloupe543 kcal
- Four medium size cantaloupe724 kcal
- Five medium size cantaloupe905 kcal
Protein in cantaloupe
Cantaloupe has 0.84 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cantaloupe (532 g) you can see that you will get about 4.5 g of protein.
Carbs in cantaloupe
Cantaloupe has 8.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cantaloupe (532 g) has about 43.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cantaloupe
Cantaloupe has 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cantaloupe (532 g) has about 1 g of fat.
medium size cantaloupe (532 g) has:181kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cantaloupe - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.734 mg
- Vitaminium B60.072 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vitaminium C36.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.05 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of cantaloupe
- 87% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
cantaloupe - minerals per 100g
- Potassium267 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron0.21 mg
Does cantaloupe make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in cantaloupe is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, cantaloupe seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.