Boiled Lentils: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled lentils: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in boiled lentils?
For example, handful of boiled lentils (34 g) has about 39 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful boiled lentils is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled lentil on charts.
Boiled lentils: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of boiled lentils?
As I wrote before 100g have 116 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of boiled lentils.
- Handful of boiled lentils (34g)39 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled lentils (12g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of boiled lentils (4g)5 kcal
- Cup of boiled lentils (198g)230 kcal
- Half cup of boiled lentils (99g)115 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled lentils33 kcal
- 10g of boiled lentils12 kcal
- 20g of boiled lentils23 kcal
- 50g of boiled lentils58 kcal
- 100g of boiled lentils116 kcal
Protein in boiled lentils
Boiled lentils have 9.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of boiled lentils (34 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled lentils
Boiled lentils have 20.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of boiled lentils (34 g) has about 6.8 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled lentils
Boiled lentils have 0.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of boiled lentils (34 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of boiled lentils (34 g) has:39kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled lentils - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A8 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.169 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.06 mg
- Vitaminium B60.178 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.181 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.11 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of boiled lentils
- 67% CARBS
- 30% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
boiled lentils - minerals per 100g
- Potassium369 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron3.33 mg
Do boiled lentils cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat boiled lentils on diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in boiled lentils puts this product at the top of hight calorific Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, boiled lentils seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If boiled lentils contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare boiled lentils with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled lentils look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does goat cheese have?
- Calories in a half of pork
- Calories in whole pork
- Calories for one, two or more pork
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in herring?
- How much fat in mascarpone?
- How much protein in ground cinnamon?
- What is weight of zebra cakes?
- Cucumber sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Cutie clementine calories per serving size