Boiled Lentils: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled lentils: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in boiled lentils?
For example, handful of boiled lentils (34 g) have about 39 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful boiled lentils is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled lentil on charts.
Boiled lentils: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20.13 g||~ 5.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.9 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Fat||0.38 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||9.02 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Water||69.64 g||~ 19.7 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of boiled lentils?
As I wrote before 100g have 116 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of boiled lentils.
- Handful of boiled lentils (34g)39 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled lentils (12g)14 kcal
- Teaspoon of boiled lentils (4g)5 kcal
- Cup of boiled lentils (198g)230 kcal
- Half cup of boiled lentils (99g)115 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled lentils33 kcal
- 10g of boiled lentils12 kcal
- 20g of boiled lentils23 kcal
- 50g of boiled lentils58 kcal
- 100g of boiled lentils116 kcal
Protein in boiled lentils
Boiled lentils have 9.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of boiled lentils (34 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled lentils
Boiled lentils have 20.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of boiled lentils (34 g) has about 6.8 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled lentils
Boiled lentils have 0.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of boiled lentils (34 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of boiled lentils (34 g) has:39kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled lentils - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A8 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.169 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.06 mg
- Vitaminium B60.178 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.181 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.11 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of boiled lentils
- 67% CARBS
- 30% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
boiled lentils - minerals per 100g
- Potassium369 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron3.33 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled lentils with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled lentils look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Date syrup have?
- Calories in tablespoon of mustard
- Calories in teaspoon of mustard
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork sausage?
- How much fat in coconut milk?
- How much protein in squid?
- What is weight of agave syrup?
- Zebra cakes calories per ounce (oz)
- Cucumber sushi roll calories per serving size