Bratwurst: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bratwurst: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 link and more
Also known as (other names): Brat
How many calories in bratwurst?
Case in point, standard serving size of bratwurst (102 g) has about 340 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of bratwurst is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bratwurst on charts.
Bratwurst: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.85 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||29.18 g||~ 8.3 g|
|Protein||13.72 g||~ 3.9 g|
|Water||51.45 g||~ 14.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 link of bratwurst?
As I wrote before 100g has 333 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 link of bratwurst.
- Standard serving size of bratwurst (102 g)340 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bratwurst94 kcal
- 10g of bratwurst33 kcal
- 20g of bratwurst67 kcal
- 50g of bratwurst167 kcal
- 100g of bratwurst333 kcal
Protein in bratwurst
Bratwurst has 13.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of bratwurst (102 g) you can see that you will get about 14 g of protein.
Carbs in bratwurst
Bratwurst has 2.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of bratwurst (102 g) has about 2.9 g of carbs.
Fat in bratwurst
Bratwurst has 29.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of bratwurst (102 g) has about 29.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of bratwurst (102 g) has:340kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bratwurst - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.459 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.307 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.795 mg
- Vitaminium B60.327 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.26 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of bratwurst
- 3% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 80% FAT
bratwurst - minerals per 100g
- Potassium348 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium846 mg
- Iron0.53 mg
Interesting charts - compare bratwurst with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how bratwurst looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled t-bone steak have?
- Calories in a half of frozen peach
- Calories in whole frozen peach
- Calories for one, two or more frozen peaches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in green peas?
- How much fat in bread pudding?
- How much protein in pancake with fruit?
- What is weight of hamburger?
- Oatmeal calories per ounce (oz)
- Hamburger McDonalds calories per serving size