Challah Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Challah bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in challah bread?
In particular, one loaf (450 g) challah bread has about 1499 calories.
It is about 62% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one loaf challah bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 28.5 apples
- 19 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 15 slices of cheese
- 14 slices of bread
- 12 glasses of milk
- 78.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 214 minutes, swim for about 177 minutes or run for 151 minutes.
Challah bread: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 challah bread?
As I wrote before one loaf (450 g) has 1499 calories. It is easy to count that two challah bread have about 2998 calories and three challah bread have about 4497 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five challah bread.
- One loaf (450 g)1499 kcal
- Slice of challah bread (35g)117 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of challah bread94 kcal
Protein in challah bread
Challah bread has 7.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one loaf (450 g) you can see that you will get about 35.1 g of protein.
Carbs in challah bread
Challah bread has 60.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one loaf (450 g) has about 273.6 g of carbs.
Fat in challah bread
Challah bread has 7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one loaf (450 g) has about 31.5 g of fat.
one loaf (450 g) has:1499kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
challah bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A39 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.104 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.077 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.89 mg
- Vitaminium B60.04 mg
- Vitaminium E1.49 mg
Energy content of challah bread
- 72% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
challah bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium113 mg
- Phosphorus74 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium279 mg
- Iron1.1 mg
- Zink0.74 mg
Does challah bread make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in challah bread puts this product at the top of hight calorific bread. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific bread, challah bread seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other bread.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If challah bread contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do zebra cakes have?
- Calories in a half of cutie clementine
- Calories in whole cutie clementine
- Calories for one, two or more cutie clementines
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ricotta cheese?
- How much fat in chobani yogurt nonfat?
- How much protein in crayfish?
- What is weight of Butterfinger?
- Crab salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Chef salad calories per serving size