Red Potato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Red potato: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one red potato, slice and more
How many calories in red potato?
To give you an idea, medium size red potato (230 g) has about 161 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size red potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of red potato on charts.
Red potato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||15.9 g||~ 4.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.89 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||80.96 g||~ 23 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 red potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size red potato (230 g) have 161 calories. It is easy to count that two red potatoes have about 322 calories and three red potatoes have about 483 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five red potatoes.
- Medium size red potato (230 g)161 kcal
- Slice of red potato (35g)25 kcal
- Cup of red potato (135g)95 kcal
- Half cup of red potato (67.5g)47 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of red potatoes20 kcal
- Half of medium size red potato80.5 kcal
- Small size red potato (184g)128.8 kcal
- Big size red potato (299g)209.3 kcal
- Two medium size red potatoes322 kcal
- Three medium size red potatoes483 kcal
- Four medium size red potatoes644 kcal
- Five medium size red potatoes805 kcal
Protein in red potato
Red potatoes have 1.89 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size red potato (230 g) you can see that you will get about 4.3 g of protein.
Carbs in red potatoes
Red potatoes have 15.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size red potato (230 g) has about 36.6 g of carbs.
Fat in red potatoes
Red potatoes have 0.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size red potato (230 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size red potato (230 g) has:161kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
red potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A7 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.081 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.149 mg
- Vitaminium B60.17 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of red potato
- 88% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
red potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium455 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium18 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
Interesting charts - compare red potato with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how red potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.