Black Eyed Peas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in black eyed peas?
To give you an idea, handful of black eyed peas (50 g) have about 143 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 143 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of black eyed peas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about black eyed peas nutrition.
See all nutrition data of black eyed pea on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Black Eyed Peas (50 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of black eyed peas (50 g)|
|Carbs Total||62.86 g||17.82 g||31.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||17.1 g||4.85 g||8.6 g|
|Fat||2.86 g||0.81 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||22.86 g||6.48 g||11.4 g|
black eyed peas - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of black eyed peas
- 68% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
black eyed peas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium629 mg
- Iron6 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 black eyed peas?
As I wrote before handful of black eyed peas (50 g) have 143 calories. It is easy to count that two black eyed peas have about 286 calories and three black eyed peas have about 429 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five black eyed peas.
- Handful of black eyed peas (50g)143 kcal
- Tablespoon of black eyed peas (20g)57 kcal
- Cup of black eyed peas (171g)489 kcal
- Half cup of black eyed peas (85.5g)245 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black eyed peas81 kcal
- Half of medium size black eyed peas71.5 kcal
- Small size black eyed peas (40g)114.4 kcal
- Big size black eyed peas (65g)185.9 kcal
- Two medium size black eyed peas286 kcal
- Three medium size black eyed peas429 kcal
- Four medium size black eyed peas572 kcal
- Five medium size black eyed peas715 kcal
Protein in black eyed peas
Black eyed peas have 22.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of black eyed peas (50 g) you can see that you will get about 11.4 g of protein.
Carbs in black eyed peas
Black eyed peas have 62.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of black eyed peas (50 g) has about 31.4 g of carbs.
Fat in black eyed peas
Black eyed peas have 2.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of black eyed peas (50 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
handful of black eyed peas (50 g) has:143kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare black eyed peas with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how black eyed peas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does turkey frankfurters have?
- Calories in a half of shark meat
- Calories in whole shark meat
- Calories for one, two or more shark meat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in peanut milk?
- How much fat in Fritos?
- How much protein in no bake cookie?
- What is weight of corned beef hash?
- Freeze pop calories per ounce (oz)
- Thai tea calories per serving size