Black Eyed Peas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Black eyed peas: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in black eyed peas?
To give you an idea, handful of black eyed peas (50 g) have about 143 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful black eyed peas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of black eyed pea on charts.
Black eyed peas: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||62.86 g||~ 17.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||17.1 g||~ 4.8 g|
|Fat||2.86 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Protein||22.86 g||~ 6.5 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of black eyed peas?
As I wrote before 100g have 286 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of black eyed peas.
- Handful of black eyed peas (50g)143 kcal
- Tablespoon of black eyed peas (20g)57 kcal
- Cup of black eyed peas (171g)489 kcal
- Half cup of black eyed peas (85.5g)245 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black eyed peas81 kcal
- 10g of black eyed peas29 kcal
- 20g of black eyed peas57 kcal
- 50g of black eyed peas143 kcal
- 100g of black eyed peas286 kcal
Protein in black eyed peas
Black eyed peas have 22.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of black eyed peas (50 g) you can see that you will get about 11.4 g of protein.
Carbs in black eyed peas
Black eyed peas have 62.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of black eyed peas (50 g) has about 31.4 g of carbs.
Fat in black eyed peas
Black eyed peas have 2.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of black eyed peas (50 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
handful of black eyed peas (50 g) has:143kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
black eyed peas - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of black eyed peas
- 68% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
black eyed peas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium629 mg
- Iron6 mg
Interesting charts - compare black eyed peas with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how black eyed peas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lard have?
- Calories in tablespoon of peanut milk
- Calories in teaspoon of peanut milk
- Calories in glass of peanut milk
- Calories in cup of peanut milk
- Calories in shot (small glass) of peanut milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Fritos?
- How much fat in no bake cookie?
- How much protein in corned beef hash?
- What is weight of freeze pop?
- Thai tea calories per ounce (oz)
- Condensed milk calories per serving size