Catfish: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Catfish: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one catfish and more
How many calories in catfish?
For instance, fillet of (145 g) catfish has about 173 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from fillet of catfish is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of catfish on charts.
Catfish: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||5.94 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Protein||15.23 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Water||79.06 g||~ 22.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 catfish?
As I wrote before fillet of (145 g) has 173 calories. It is easy to count that two catfish have about 346 calories and three catfish have about 519 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five catfish.
- Fillet of (145 g)173 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of catfish34 kcal
Protein in catfish
Catfish has 15.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of fillet of (145 g) you can see that you will get about 22.1 g of protein.
Carbs in catfish
0 g of carbs - catfish has no carbohydrates.
Fat in catfish
Catfish has 5.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that fillet of (145 g) has about 8.6 g of fat.
fillet of (145 g) has:173kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
catfish - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.083 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.105 mg
- Vitaminium B60.154 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.81 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of catfish
- 0% CARBS
- 53% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
catfish - minerals per 100g
- Potassium302 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium98 mg
- Iron0.23 mg
Interesting charts - compare catfish with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how catfish looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does melon have?
- Calories in a half of cherries
- Calories in whole cherries
- Calories for one, two or more cherries
- Calories in handful of cherries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Cranberries?
- How much fat in dates?
- How much protein in durian?
- What is weight of black lilac?
- Fejhoa calories per ounce (oz)
- Figs calories per serving size