Trout vs Haddock: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Trout
At first glance, you can see that in trout is much more calories than in haddock.
Trout has 141 kcal per 100g and haddock 74 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 91%.
In trout and in haddock most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare trout with haddock in details.
Fact 2: Trout And Haddock Nutrition Difference
Haddock vs Trout: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Fat||6.18 g||0.45 g|
|Protein||19.94 g||16.3 g|
|Water||73.8 g||83.4 g|
|Calcium||25 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.31 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||21.1 mg|
|Potassium||377 mg||286 mg|
|Sodium||51 mg||213 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.12 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.09 mg||0.057 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.567 mg||3.36 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.34 mg||0.281 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.34 mg||0.45 mg|
More protein in trout
It is aslo easy to see see that in trout is more protein than in haddock.
There is 16.3g per 100g of haddock and 19.94g per 100g of trout so using simple math we can see that difference is about 22%.
More fat in trout
In trout is more fats than in haddock.
The tables above show us that there is 0.45g/100g of fats in haddock and 6.18g/100g in trout. In this case difference is about 1273%.
- Fat6.18 g
- Protein19.94 g
- Water73.8 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
Vitamins: haddock vs trout
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): trout 500% more than haddock
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): trout 58% more than haddock
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): trout 66% more than haddock
- Vitaminium B6: trout 21% more than haddock
- Vitaminium E: trout 420% more than haddock
Minerals: trout vs haddock
Compares of trout
- Trout vs Carp
- Trout vs Cod Fillet
- Trout vs Flounder
- Trout vs Halibut
- Trout vs Herring
- Trout vs Mackerel
- see all compares of trout
Compares of haddock
- Calories from Trout
- Calories of Atlantic salmon
- Calories in Rutabaga
- Dragon sushi roll calories per 100g
- California burrito carbs per 100g
- Chicken tamale protein per 100g
- Chobani yogurt fat per 100g
- How many calories does Pringle have?
- Calories in a half of lobster salad
- Calories in whole lobster salad
- Calories for one, two or more lobster salad
- How much protein in vegetable fajita?