Sardines: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sardines: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one sardine and more
How many calories in sardine?
To show you what does it mean, medium size sardine (35 g) has about 65 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size sardine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sardine on charts.
Sardines: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.54 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||10.45 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||20.86 g||~ 5.9 g|
|Water||66.86 g||~ 19 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sardines?
As I wrote before medium size sardine (35 g) have 65 calories. It is easy to count that two sardines have about 130 calories and three sardines have about 195 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sardines.
- Medium size sardine (35 g)65 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sardines52 kcal
- Half of medium size sardine32.5 kcal
- Small size sardine (28g)52 kcal
- Big size sardine (46g)84.5 kcal
- Two medium size sardines130 kcal
- Three medium size sardines195 kcal
- Four medium size sardines260 kcal
- Five medium size sardines325 kcal
Protein in sardine
Sardines have 20.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size sardine (35 g) you can see that you will get about 7.3 g of protein.
Carbs in sardines
Sardines have 0.54 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size sardine (35 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in sardines
Sardines have 10.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size sardine (35 g) has about 3.7 g of fat.
medium size sardine (35 g) has:65kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sardine - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.044 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.233 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.2 mg
- Vitaminium B60.123 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.024 mcg
- Vitaminium C1 mg
- Vitaminium E1.38 mg
Energy content of sardine
- 1% CARBS
- 46% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
sardine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium341 mg
- Magnessium34 mg
- Calcium240 mg
- Sodium414 mg
- Iron2.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare sardine with other fish
When you look at charts below you will see how sardine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does funnel cake have?
- Calories in a half of Jm Beam
- Calories in whole Jm Beam
- Calories for one, two or more Jm Beam
- Calories in glass of Jm Beam
- Calories in cup of Jm Beam
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Jm Beam
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fudge?
- How much fat in pork shoulder?
- How much protein in slurpee?
- What is weight of Caprese salad?
- Capri Sun drink calories per ounce (oz)
- T-bone steak calories per serving size