Yukon Gold Potato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Yukon Gold potato: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Yukon Gold potato?
To illustrate, medium size Yukon Gold potato (138 g) has about 102 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Yukon Gold potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Yukon Gold potato on charts.
Yukon Gold potato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Yukon Gold potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size Yukon Gold potato (138 g) have 102 calories. It is easy to count that two Yukon Gold potatoes have about 204 calories and three Yukon Gold potatoes have about 306 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Yukon Gold potatoes.
- Medium size Yukon Gold potato (138 g)102 kcal
- Cup of Yukon Gold potato (150g)111 kcal
- Half cup of Yukon Gold potato (75g)56 kcal
- Yukon Gold potato large size (200g)148 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Yukon Gold potatoes21 kcal
- Half of medium size Yukon Gold potato51 kcal
- Small size Yukon Gold potato (110g)81.6 kcal
- Big size Yukon Gold potato (179g)132.6 kcal
- Two medium size Yukon Gold potatoes204 kcal
- Three medium size Yukon Gold potatoes306 kcal
- Four medium size Yukon Gold potatoes408 kcal
- Five medium size Yukon Gold potatoes510 kcal
Protein in Yukon Gold potato
Yukon Gold potatoes have 2.03 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Yukon Gold potato (138 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in Yukon Gold potatoes
Yukon Gold potatoes have 17.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Yukon Gold potato (138 g) has about 24.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Yukon Gold potatoes
0 g of fat - Yukon Gold potatoes have no fat.
medium size Yukon Gold potato (138 g) has:102kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Yukon Gold potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B60.135 mg
- Vitaminium C18.2 mg
Energy content of Yukon Gold potato
- 90% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Yukon Gold potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium419 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
Does Yukon Gold potato cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in Yukon Gold potato puts this product at the top of hight calorific Spieces. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Spieces, Yukon Gold potato seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Spieces.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Yukon Gold potatoes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Yukon Gold potato with other Spieces
When you look at charts below you will see how Yukon Gold potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does flaxseed have?
- Calories in a half of scrambled egg sandwich
- Calories in whole scrambled egg sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more scrambled egg sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baked chicken wingettes?
- How much fat in frozen yogurt?
- How much protein in Jack Daniels?
- What is weight of honeydew melon?
- Mozzarella cheese sticks calories per ounce (oz)
- Poke bowl calories per serving size