Ribeye Steak: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ribeye steak: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one ribeye steak and more
How many calories in ribeye steak?
To illustrate, medium size ribeye steak (200 g) has about 582 calories.
It is about 24% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size ribeye steak is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11 apples
- 7 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5.5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 30.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 83 minutes, swim for about 69 minutes or run for 59 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ribeye steak on charts.
Ribeye steak: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||21.81 g||~ 6.2 g|
|Protein||23.69 g||~ 6.7 g|
|Water||54.49 g||~ 15.4 g|
Compare ribeye steak:
- ribeye steak vs porterhouse steak
- ribeye steak vs Prime rib
- ribeye steak vs skirt steak
- ribeye steak vs t-bone steak
- ribeye steak vs flank steak
- ribeye steak vs lamb chop
- ribeye steak vs brisket
- ribeye steak vs sirloin steak
- ribeye steak vs roast beef
- ribeye steak vs filet mignon
- see all compares of ribeye steak
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ribeye steak?
As I wrote before medium size ribeye steak (200 g) have 582 calories. It is easy to count that two ribeye steak have about 1164 calories and three ribeye steak have about 1746 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ribeye steak.
- Medium size ribeye steak (200 g)582 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ribeye steak82 kcal
- Half of medium size ribeye steak291 kcal
- Small size ribeye steak (160g)465.6 kcal
- Big size ribeye steak (260g)756.6 kcal
- Two medium size ribeye steak1164 kcal
- Three medium size ribeye steak1746 kcal
- Four medium size ribeye steak2328 kcal
- Five medium size ribeye steak2910 kcal
Protein in ribeye steak
Ribeye steak have 23.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size ribeye steak (200 g) you can see that you will get about 47.4 g of protein.
Carbs in ribeye steak
0 g of carbs - ribeye steak have no carbohydrates.
Fat in ribeye steak
Ribeye steak have 21.81 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size ribeye steak (200 g) has about 43.6 g of fat.
medium size ribeye steak (200 g) has:582kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ribeye steak - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A25 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.071 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.287 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.908 mg
- Vitaminium B60.477 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of ribeye steak
- 0% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
ribeye steak - minerals per 100g
- Potassium260 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium54 mg
- Iron2.24 mg
Interesting charts - compare ribeye steak with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how ribeye steak looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pancake with fruit have?
- Calories in tablespoon of oatmeal
- Calories in glass of oatmeal
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in McDonalds hamburger?
- How much fat in cuban bread?
- How much protein in fried egg?
- What is weight of turkey meat?
- Pineapple juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Flounder (fillet, meat) calories per serving size