Chicken Fries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken fries: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in chicken fries?
To show you what does it mean, medium size chicken fries (11 g) has about 27 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken fries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken frie on charts.
Chicken fries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken fries?
As I wrote before medium size chicken fries (11 g) have 27 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken fries have about 54 calories and three chicken fries have about 81 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken fries.
- Medium size chicken fries (11 g)27 kcal
- Handful of chicken fries (58g)143 kcal
- Cup of chicken fries (178g)440 kcal
- Half cup of chicken fries (89g)220 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken fries70 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken fries13.5 kcal
- Small size chicken fries (9g)21.6 kcal
- Big size chicken fries (14g)35.1 kcal
- Two medium size chicken fries54 kcal
- Three medium size chicken fries81 kcal
- Four medium size chicken fries108 kcal
- Five medium size chicken fries135 kcal
Protein in chicken fries
Chicken fries have 13.48 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken fries (11 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken fries
Chicken fries have 16.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken fries (11 g) has about 1.9 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken fries
Chicken fries have 14.61 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken fries (11 g) has about 1.6 g of fat.
medium size chicken fries (11 g) has:27kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken fries - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of chicken fries
- 27% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
chicken fries - minerals per 100g
- Sodium427 mg
- Iron0.81 mg
Do chicken fries make you fat? Whether it is good to eat chicken fries on diet?
Chicken fries have one of the hight number of calories within ready to eat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, chicken fries seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If chicken fries contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare chicken fries with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken fries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does shark meat have?
- Calories in a half of Fritos
- Calories in whole Fritos
- Calories for one, two or more Fritos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in no bake cookie?
- How much fat in corned beef hash?
- How much protein in freeze pop?
- What is weight of thai tea?
- Condensed milk calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork fried rice calories per serving size