Chicken Breast vs Ground Beef: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Chicken breast
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is less calories than in ground beef.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and ground beef 247 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 44%.
In chicken breast and in ground beef most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with ground beef in details.
Fact 2: Chicken breast And Ground beef Nutrition Difference
Ground beef vs Chicken breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Ground beef|
|Fat||9.25 g||19.07 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||17.44 g|
|Water||69.46 g||62.58 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||17 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||1.97 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||17 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||274 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||66 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.043 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.151 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||4.305 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.328 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.27 mg||0.17 mg|
More protein in chicken breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is more protein than in ground beef.
There is 17.44g per 100g of ground beef and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 20%.
Less fat in chicken breast
In chicken breast is less fats than in ground beef.
The tables above show us that there is 19.07g/100g of fats in ground beef and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 106%.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: ground beef vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): chicken breast 47% more than ground beef
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ground beef 78% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 130% more than ground beef
- Vitaminium B6: chicken breast 62% more than ground beef
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): ground beef 75% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium E: chicken breast 59% more than ground beef
Minerals: chicken breast vs ground beef
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of ground beef
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Liver nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Drumstick calories
- Chicken Leg vs Chicken Wing protein
- Duck Meat vs Lamb Chop sugar
- Goose Liver vs Chicken Liver vitamins
- Turkey Meat vs Ground Beef dietary fiber
- Turkey Meat vs Lamb Chop vitaminium C
- Turkey Breast vs Roast Beef magnessium
- Pork vs Ground Beef potassium