Cooked Egg White: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked egg white: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, cup and more
How many calories in cooked egg white?
To show you what does it mean, medium size cooked egg white (27 g) has about 16 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cooked egg white is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked egg white on charts.
Cooked egg white: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked egg white?
As I wrote before medium size cooked egg white (27 g) has 16 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked egg white have about 32 calories and three cooked egg white have about 48 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked egg white.
- Medium size cooked egg white (27 g)16 kcal
- Cup of cooked egg white (165g)97 kcal
- Half cup of cooked egg white (82.5g)49 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked egg white17 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked egg white8 kcal
- Small size cooked egg white (22g)12.8 kcal
- Big size cooked egg white (35g)20.8 kcal
- Two medium size cooked egg white32 kcal
- Three medium size cooked egg white48 kcal
- Four medium size cooked egg white64 kcal
- Five medium size cooked egg white80 kcal
Protein in cooked egg white
Cooked egg white has 12.29 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cooked egg white (27 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked egg white
Cooked egg white has 0.82 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cooked egg white (27 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked egg white
Cooked egg white has 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cooked egg white (27 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size cooked egg white (27 g) has:16kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked egg white - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.004 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.47 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.107 mg
- Vitaminium B60.005 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
Energy content of cooked egg white
- 6% CARBS
- 91% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cooked egg white - minerals per 100g
- Potassium184 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium515 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked egg white with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked egg white looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does omelette have?
- Calories in tablespoon of Date syrup
- Calories in teaspoon of Date syrup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in butter?
- How much fat in turkey breast?
- How much protein in raspberry juice?
- What is weight of halibut?
- Halloumi cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Porterhouse steak calories per serving size