Chive: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chive: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in chive?
Case in point, handful of chive (12 g) has about 4 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful chive is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of chive on charts.
Chive: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.35 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.73 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||3.27 g||~ 0.9 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, bunch, cup or chopped of chives?
As I wrote before 100g has 30 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, bunch, cup or chopped of chive.
- Handful of chives (12g)4 kcal
- Tablespoon of chive (4g)1 kcal
- Bunch of chives (210g)63 kcal
- Chive cup, chopped (48g)14 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chive9 kcal
- 10g of chive3 kcal
- 20g of chive6 kcal
- 50g of chive15 kcal
- 100g of chive30 kcal
Protein in chive
Chive has 3.27 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of chive (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in chive
Chive has 4.35 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of chive (12 g) has about 0.5 g of carbs.
Fat in chive
Chive has 0.73 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of chive (12 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
handful of chive (12 g) has:4kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chive - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4353 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.115 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.647 mg
- Vitaminium B50.324 mg
- Vitaminium B60.138 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)105 mcg
- Vitaminium C58.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.21 mg
- Vitaminium K212.7 mg
Energy content of chive
- 47% CARBS
- 35% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
chive - minerals per 100g
- Potassium296 mg
- Phosphorus58 mg
- Magnessium42 mg
- Calcium92 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron1.6 mg
- Zink0.56 mg
- Beta karoten2612 mg
Interesting charts - compare chive with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how chive looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does oregano have?
- Calories in handful of peppermint leaves
- Calories in tablespoon of peppermint leaves
- Calories in bunch of peppermint leaves
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rosemary?
- How much fat in sage?
- How much protein in savory?
- What is weight of mint?
- Marjoram calories per ounce (oz)
- Tarragon calories per serving size