Bologna Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bologna sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Bologna sandwich?
In particular, medium size Bologna sandwich (98 g) has about 295 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Bologna sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 42 minutes, swim for about 35 minutes or run for 30 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Bologna sandwich on charts.
Bologna sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Bologna sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size Bologna sandwich (98 g) have 295 calories. It is easy to count that two Bologna sandwiches have about 590 calories and three Bologna sandwiches have about 885 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Bologna sandwiches.
- Medium size Bologna sandwich (98 g)295 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Bologna sandwiches85 kcal
- Half of medium size Bologna sandwich147.5 kcal
- Small size Bologna sandwich (78g)236 kcal
- Big size Bologna sandwich (127g)383.5 kcal
- Two medium size Bologna sandwiches590 kcal
- Three medium size Bologna sandwiches885 kcal
- Four medium size Bologna sandwiches1180 kcal
- Five medium size Bologna sandwiches1475 kcal
Protein in Bologna sandwich
Bologna sandwiches have 10.47 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Bologna sandwich (98 g) you can see that you will get about 10.3 g of protein.
Carbs in Bologna sandwiches
Bologna sandwiches have 32.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Bologna sandwich (98 g) has about 32.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Bologna sandwiches
Bologna sandwiches have 13.79 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Bologna sandwich (98 g) has about 13.5 g of fat.
medium size Bologna sandwich (98 g) has:295kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Bologna sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.405 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.213 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.814 mg
- Vitaminium B60.15 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.11 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of Bologna sandwich
- 44% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Bologna sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium118 mg
- Sodium647 mg
- Iron2.67 mg
Does Bologna sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in Bologna sandwich is one of the highest from all products in Sandwiches category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, Bologna sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Bologna sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Bologna sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how Bologna sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bagel with cheese and bacon have?
- Calories in a half of fried chicken liver
- Calories in whole fried chicken liver
- Calories for one, two or more fried chicken livers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted turkey?
- How much fat in dried apple?
- How much protein in yellow rice?
- What is weight of evaporated milk?
- Bread roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Buckwheat pancake calories per serving size