Meat Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Meat sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one meat sandwich and more
How many calories in meat sandwich?
To give you an idea, medium size meat sandwich (204 g) has about 614 calories.
It is about 26% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size meat sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11.5 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 32 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 88 minutes, swim for about 72 minutes or run for 62 minutes.
See all nutrition data of meat sandwich on charts.
Meat sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 meat sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size meat sandwich (204 g) have 614 calories. It is easy to count that two meat sandwiches have about 1228 calories and three meat sandwiches have about 1842 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five meat sandwiches.
- Medium size meat sandwich (204 g)614 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of meat sandwiches85 kcal
- Half of medium size meat sandwich307 kcal
- Small size meat sandwich (163g)491.2 kcal
- Big size meat sandwich (265g)798.2 kcal
- Two medium size meat sandwiches1228 kcal
- Three medium size meat sandwiches1842 kcal
- Four medium size meat sandwiches2456 kcal
- Five medium size meat sandwiches3070 kcal
Protein in meat sandwich
Meat sandwiches have 10.47 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size meat sandwich (204 g) you can see that you will get about 21.4 g of protein.
Carbs in meat sandwiches
Meat sandwiches have 32.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size meat sandwich (204 g) has about 67.1 g of carbs.
Fat in meat sandwiches
Meat sandwiches have 13.79 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size meat sandwich (204 g) has about 28.1 g of fat.
medium size meat sandwich (204 g) has:614kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
meat sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.405 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.213 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.814 mg
- Vitaminium B60.15 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.11 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of meat sandwich
- 44% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
meat sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium118 mg
- Sodium647 mg
- Iron2.67 mg
Interesting charts - compare meat sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how meat sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bacon have?
- Calories in a half of fried chicken drumstick
- Calories in whole fried chicken drumstick
- Calories for one, two or more fried chicken drumsticks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in McDonalds Grilled Chicken Salad?
- How much fat in boiled banana?
- How much protein in frozen corn?
- What is weight of grape jelly?
- Cosmic brownie calories per ounce (oz)
- Smoked or grilled salmon calories per serving size