Tiramisu: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tiramisu: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in tiramisu?
To illustrate, standard serving size of tiramisu (119 g) has about 421 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of tiramisu is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 22 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 60 minutes, swim for about 50 minutes or run for 42 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tiramisu on charts.
Tiramisu: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of tiramisu?
As I wrote before 100g has 354 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of tiramisu.
- Standard serving size of tiramisu (119 g)421 kcal
- Slice of tiramisu (90g)319 kcal
- Cup of tiramisu (143g)506 kcal
- Half cup of tiramisu (71.5g)253 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tiramisu100 kcal
- 10g of tiramisu35 kcal
- 20g of tiramisu71 kcal
- 50g of tiramisu177 kcal
- 100g of tiramisu354 kcal
Protein in tiramisu
Tiramisu has 5.92 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of tiramisu (119 g) you can see that you will get about 7 g of protein.
Carbs in tiramisu
Tiramisu has 29.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of tiramisu (119 g) has about 35.3 g of carbs.
Fat in tiramisu
Tiramisu has 24.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of tiramisu (119 g) has about 28.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of tiramisu (119 g) has:421kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tiramisu - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A220 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.088 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.246 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.993 mg
- Vitaminium B60.062 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)6 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.71 mg
Energy content of tiramisu
- 33% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 61% FAT
tiramisu - minerals per 100g
- Potassium156 mg
- Phosphorus105 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium66 mg
- Sodium155 mg
- Iron1.12 mg
- Zink0.57 mg
- Beta karoten46 mg
Does tiramisu cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in tiramisu is one of the highest from all products in Cakes category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cakes, tiramisu seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cakes.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If tiramisu contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare tiramisu with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how tiramisu looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Actimel have?
- Calories in a half of bolillo roll
- Calories in whole bolillo roll
- Calories for one, two or more bolillo rolls
- Calories in slice of bolillo roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hush puppy?
- How much fat in mochi?
- How much protein in blue cheese dressing?
- What is weight of York Peppermint Pattie?
- Polenta calories per ounce (oz)
- Salad dressing calories per serving size