Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Blue cheese
At first glance, you can see that in blue cheese is just a little less calories than in gouda cheese.
Blue cheese has 353 kcal per 100g and gouda cheese 356 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In blue cheese and in gouda cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare blue cheese with gouda cheese in details.
Fact 2: Blue cheese And Gouda cheese Nutrition Difference
Gouda cheese vs Blue cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Blue cheese||Gouda cheese|
|Carbohydrates||2.34 g||2.22 g|
|Fat||28.74 g||27.44 g|
|Protein||21.4 g||24.94 g|
|Water||42.41 g||41.46 g|
|Calcium||528 mg||700 mg|
|Iron||0.31 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||23 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.4 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||256 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||1146 mg||819 mg|
|Zink||2.4 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.029 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.382 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.016 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.166 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.036 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.25 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in blue cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in blue cheese is less protein than in gouda cheese.
There is 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese and 21.4g per 100g of blue cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 17%.
More carbohydrates in blue cheese
In blue cheese is more carbohydrates than in gouda cheese.
There is 2.22g/100g of carbohydrates in gouda cheese and 2.34g/100g in blue cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 5%.
More fat in blue cheese
In blue cheese is more fats than in gouda cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 27.44g/100g of fats in gouda cheese and 28.74g/100g in blue cheese. In this case difference is about 5%.
- Carbohydrates2.34 g
- Fat28.74 g
- Protein21.4 g
- Water42.41 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | crumbled | small cylinder | medium cylinder | large cylinder
- 3% CARBS.
- 24% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: gouda cheese vs blue cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gouda cheese 3% more than blue cheese
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): blue cheese 14% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blue cheese 1513% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B6: blue cheese 108% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): blue cheese 71% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium E: blue cheese 4% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium K: gouda cheese 0% more than blue cheese
Minerals: blue cheese vs gouda cheese
- Calcium: gouda cheese 33% more than blue cheese
- Iron: blue cheese 29% more than gouda cheese
- Magnessium: gouda cheese 26% more than blue cheese
- Phosphorus: blue cheese 4% more than gouda cheese
- Potassium: blue cheese 112% more than gouda cheese
- Sodium: blue cheese 40% more than gouda cheese
- Zink: blue cheese 4% more than gouda cheese
Compares of blue cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Brie
- Blue Cheese vs Camembert
- Blue Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Feta Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Gouda Cheese
- Blue Cheese vs Parmesan
- see all compares of blue cheese
Compares of gouda cheese
- Calories from Blue cheese
- Calories of Mustard
- Calories in Pork sausage
- Coconut milk calories per 100g
- Squid carbs per 100g
- Agave syrup protein per 100g
- Zebra cakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does cucumber sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of ricotta cheese
- Calories in whole ricotta cheese
- Calories for one, two or more ricotta cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of ricotta cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of ricotta cheese
- How much protein in kalamata olives?
- Blue Cheese vs Parmesan nutrition
- Blue Cheese vs Swiss Cheese calories
- Blue Cheese vs Butter protein
- Blue Cheese vs Goat Cheese sugar
- Blue Cheese vs Sour Cream 18% vitamins
- Blue Cheese vs Cheddar dietary fiber
- Blue Cheese vs Mozzarella vitaminium C
- Blue Cheese vs Halloumi magnessium
- Brie vs Camembert potassium