Cupcake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cupcake: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cupcake and more
How many calories in cupcake?
To show you what does it mean, medium size cupcake (80 g) has about 246 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cupcake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 35 minutes, swim for about 29 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cupcake on charts.
Cupcake: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||50.68 g||~ 14.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||10.15 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Protein||4.02 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Water||33.12 g||~ 9.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cupcakes?
As I wrote before medium size cupcake (80 g) have 246 calories. It is easy to count that two cupcakes have about 492 calories and three cupcakes have about 738 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cupcakes.
- Medium size cupcake (80 g)246 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cupcakes87 kcal
- Half of medium size cupcake123 kcal
- Small size cupcake (64g)196.8 kcal
- Big size cupcake (104g)319.8 kcal
- Two medium size cupcakes492 kcal
- Three medium size cupcakes738 kcal
- Four medium size cupcakes984 kcal
- Five medium size cupcakes1230 kcal
Protein in cupcake
Cupcakes have 4.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cupcake (80 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cupcakes
Cupcakes have 50.68 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cupcake (80 g) has about 40.5 g of carbs.
Fat in cupcakes
Cupcakes have 10.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cupcake (80 g) has about 8.1 g of fat.
medium size cupcake (80 g) has:246kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cupcake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.187 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.182 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.563 mg
- Vitaminium B60.038 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.039 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of cupcake
- 65% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 29% FAT
cupcake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium243 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium70 mg
- Sodium459 mg
- Iron3.33 mg
Interesting charts - compare cupcake with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how cupcake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frozen corn have?
- Calories in a half of cosmic brownie
- Calories in whole cosmic brownie
- Calories for one, two or more cosmic brownies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in smoked salmon?
- How much fat in sprite?
- How much protein in nachos?
- What is weight of potato bread?
- Cardamom calories per ounce (oz)
- Sour cream 18% fat calories per serving size