Cupcake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cupcake?
To show you what does it mean, medium size cupcake (80 g) has about 246 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 246 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cupcake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cupcake nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cupcake on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Cupcake (80 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size cupcake (80 g)|
|Carbs Total||50.68 g||14.37 g||40.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||0.34 g||1 g|
|Fat||10.15 g||2.88 g||8.1 g|
|Protein||4.02 g||1.14 g||3.2 g|
|Water||33.12 g||9.39 g||26.5 g|
cupcake - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.187 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.182 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.563 mg
- Vit B60.038 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.039 mcg
- Vit C0.1 mg
- Vit E0.22 mg
- Vit K0.004 mg
Energy content of cupcake
- 65% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 29% FAT
cupcake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium243 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium70 mg
- Sodium459 mg
- Iron3.33 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cupcakes?
As I wrote before medium size cupcake (80 g) have 246 calories. It is easy to count that two cupcakes have about 492 calories and three cupcakes have about 738 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cupcakes.
- Medium size cupcake (80 g)246 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cupcakes87 kcal
- Half of medium size cupcake123 kcal
- Small size cupcake (64g)196.8 kcal
- Big size cupcake (104g)319.8 kcal
- Two medium size cupcakes492 kcal
- Three medium size cupcakes738 kcal
- Four medium size cupcakes984 kcal
- Five medium size cupcakes1230 kcal
Protein in cupcake
Cupcakes have 4.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cupcake (80 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cupcakes
Cupcakes have 50.68 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cupcake (80 g) has about 40.5 g of carbs.
Fat in cupcakes
Cupcakes have 10.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cupcake (80 g) has about 8.1 g of fat.
medium size cupcake (80 g) has:246kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cupcake with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how cupcake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frozen broccoli have?
- Calories in handful of black eyed peas
- Calories in tablespoon of black eyed peas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken fries?
- How much fat in potato?
- How much protein in breadsticks?
- What is weight of apricot?
- Avocado calories per ounce (oz)
- Banana calories per serving size