Spinach Wrap: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Spinach wrap: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in spinach wrap?
To illustrate, medium size spinach wrap (46 g) has about 133 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size spinach wrap is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of spinach wrap on charts.
Spinach wrap: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 spinach wraps?
As I wrote before medium size spinach wrap (46 g) have 133 calories. It is easy to count that two spinach wraps have about 266 calories and three spinach wraps have about 399 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five spinach wraps.
- Medium size spinach wrap (46 g)133 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of spinach wraps82 kcal
- Half of medium size spinach wrap66.5 kcal
- Small size spinach wrap (37g)106.4 kcal
- Big size spinach wrap (60g)172.9 kcal
- Two medium size spinach wraps266 kcal
- Three medium size spinach wraps399 kcal
- Four medium size spinach wraps532 kcal
- Five medium size spinach wraps665 kcal
Protein in spinach wrap
Spinach wraps have 6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size spinach wrap (46 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in spinach wraps
Spinach wraps have 46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size spinach wrap (46 g) has about 21.2 g of carbs.
Fat in spinach wraps
Spinach wraps have 7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size spinach wrap (46 g) has about 3.2 g of fat.
medium size spinach wrap (46 g) has:133kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
spinach wrap - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A100 IU
Energy content of spinach wrap
- 68% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
spinach wrap - minerals per 100g
- Sodium200 mg
- Iron2.7 mg
Does spinach wrap make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in spinach wrap is one of the highest from all products in Other category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Other, spinach wrap seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Other.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If spinach wraps contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare spinach wrap with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how spinach wrap looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut flour have?
- Calories in tablespoon of honey mustard
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried potato?
- How much fat in grilled chicken thigh?
- How much protein in boiled lobster?
- What is weight of frozen strawberry?
- Twix bar (fun size, mini) calories per ounce (oz)
- Black olives calories per serving size