Sesame Chicken: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in sesame chicken?
100g of sesame chicken has about 293 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, half cup
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of sesame chicken (227 g) has about 665 calories.
It is about 28% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 665 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from sesame chicken is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 12.5 apples
- 8.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6.5 slices of cheese
- 6 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 35 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about sesame chicken nutrition.
See all nutrition data of sesame chicken on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Sesame Chicken (227 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of sesame chicken (227 g)|
|Carbs Total||26.88 g||7.62 g||61 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||0.2 g||1.6 g|
|Fat||14.25 g||4.04 g||32.3 g|
|Protein||14.33 g||4.06 g||32.5 g|
|Water||42.8 g||12.13 g||97.2 g|
sesame chicken - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.225 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.96 mg
- Vit B60.267 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vit C1 mg
- Vit E1.31 mg
- Vit K0.027 mg
Energy content of sesame chicken
- 37% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
sesame chicken - minerals per 100g
- Potassium204 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium482 mg
- Iron1.09 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sesame chicken?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of sesame chicken (227 g) has 665 calories. It is easy to count that two sesame chicken have about 1330 calories and three sesame chicken have about 1995 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sesame chicken.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of sesame chicken (227 g)665 kcal
- Half cup of sesame chicken (113.5g)333 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sesame chicken83 kcal
- Half of medium size sesame chicken332.5 kcal
- Small size sesame chicken (182g)532 kcal
- Big size sesame chicken (295g)864.5 kcal
- Two medium size sesame chicken1330 kcal
- Three medium size sesame chicken1995 kcal
- Four medium size sesame chicken2660 kcal
- Five medium size sesame chicken3325 kcal
Protein in sesame chicken
Sesame chicken has 14.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of sesame chicken (227 g) you can see that you will get about 32.5 g of protein.
Carbs in sesame chicken
Sesame chicken has 26.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of sesame chicken (227 g) has about 61 g of carbs.
Fat in sesame chicken
Sesame chicken has 14.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of sesame chicken (227 g) has about 32.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of sesame chicken (227 g) has:665kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare sesame chicken with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how sesame chicken looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Spring roll have?
- Calories in a half of cooked chickpeas
- Calories in whole cooked chickpeas
- Calories for one, two or more cooked chickpeas
- Calories in handful of cooked chickpeas
- Calories in tablespoon of cooked chickpeas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried flounder?
- How much fat in boiled octopus?
- How much protein in frozen pineapple chunks?
- What is weight of Heinz ketchup?
- Beef patty calories per ounce (oz)
- Chicken legs calories per serving size