Boiled Kale: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled kale: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup and more
How many calories in boiled kale?
To show you what does it mean, handful of boiled kale (56 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful boiled kale is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled kale on charts.
Boiled kale: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.3 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Fat||1.21 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||2.94 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||89.82 g||~ 25.5 g|
How many calories in handful, cup or half cup of boiled kales?
As I wrote before 100g has 36 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup or half cup of boiled kale.
- Handful of boiled kales (56g)20 kcal
- Cup of boiled kale (118g)42 kcal
- Half cup of boiled kale (59g)21 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled kale10 kcal
- 10g of boiled kale4 kcal
- 20g of boiled kale7 kcal
- 50g of boiled kale18 kcal
- 100g of boiled kale36 kcal
Protein in boiled kale
Boiled kale has 2.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of boiled kale (56 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled kale
Boiled kale has 5.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of boiled kale (56 g) has about 3 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled kale
Boiled kale has 1.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of boiled kale (56 g) has about 0.7 g of fat.
handful of boiled kale (56 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled kale - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2915 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.14 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.457 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.065 mcg
- Vitaminium C17.8 mg
- Vitaminium E1.61 mg
- Vitaminium K0.419 mg
Energy content of boiled kale
- 48% CARBS
- 27% PROTEIN
- 25% FAT
boiled kale - minerals per 100g
- Potassium144 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium150 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron0.84 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled kale with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled kale looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does soybean have?
- Calories in a half of chorizo
- Calories in whole chorizo
- Calories for one, two or more chorizo
- Calories in slice of chorizo
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted pork loiny?
- How much fat in mackerel?
- How much protein in smoked cheese?
- What is weight of pepitas?
- Biryani calories per ounce (oz)
- Bacardi rum calories per serving size