Cooked Carrots: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked carrots: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked carrot?
Case in point, standard serving size of cooked carrot (70 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cooked carrot is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked carrot on charts.
Cooked carrots: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of cooked carrots?
As I wrote before 100g have 35 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of cooked carrot.
- Standard serving size of cooked carrot (70 g)25 kcal
- Cup of cooked carrot (146g)51 kcal
- Half cup of cooked carrot (73g)26 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked carrots10 kcal
- 10g of cooked carrots4 kcal
- 20g of cooked carrots7 kcal
- 50g of cooked carrots18 kcal
- 100g of cooked carrots35 kcal
Protein in cooked carrot
Cooked carrots have 0.76 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cooked carrot (70 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked carrots
Cooked carrots have 8.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cooked carrot (70 g) has about 5.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked carrots
Cooked carrots have 0.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cooked carrot (70 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of cooked carrot (70 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked carrot - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.066 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.044 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.641 mg
- Vitaminium B60.152 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.014 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.6 mg
- Vitaminium E1.02 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of cooked carrot
- 88% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
cooked carrot - minerals per 100g
- Potassium234 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium30 mg
- Sodium306 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
Does cooked carrot cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Cooked carrot have one of the hight count of calories within Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, cooked carrot seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked carrots contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked carrot with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked carrot looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does marshmallow have?
- Calories in a half of sesame chicken
- Calories in whole sesame chicken
- Calories for one, two or more sesame chicken
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in old fashioned?
- How much fat in italian sausage?
- How much protein in cuban coffee?
- What is weight of cauliflower rice?
- IPA beer calories per ounce (oz)
- Grape tomatoes calories per serving size