Canned Chicken: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in canned chicken?
100g of canned chicken has about 185 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, 1 can 5 oz | 1 can 10 oz | half cup
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of canned chicken (142 g) has about 263 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 263 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from canned chicken is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about canned chicken nutrition.
See all nutrition data of canned chicken on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Canned Chicken (142 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of canned chicken (142 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.9 g||0.26 g||1.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||8.1 g||2.3 g||11.5 g|
|Protein||25.3 g||7.17 g||35.9 g|
|Water||64.9 g||18.4 g||92.2 g|
canned chicken - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A177 IU
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.1 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.4 mg
- Vit B60.19 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vit E0.32 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of canned chicken
- 2% CARBS
- 57% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
canned chicken - minerals per 100g
- Potassium153 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium482 mg
- Iron1.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 canned chicken pieces?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of canned chicken (142 g) has 263 calories. It is easy to count that two canned chicken pieces have about 526 calories and three canned chicken pieces have about 789 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five canned chicken pieces.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of canned chicken (142 g)263 kcal
- Canned chicken 1 can 5 oz (142g)263 kcal
- Canned chicken 1 can 10 oz (284g)525 kcal
- Half cup of canned chicken (71g)131 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of canned chicken52 kcal
- Half of medium size canned chicken131.5 kcal
- Small size canned chicken (114g)210.4 kcal
- Big size canned chicken (185g)341.9 kcal
- Two medium size canned chicken pieces526 kcal
- Three medium size canned chicken pieces789 kcal
- Four medium size canned chicken pieces1052 kcal
- Five medium size canned chicken pieces1315 kcal
Protein in canned chicken
Canned chicken has 25.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of canned chicken (142 g) you can see that you will get about 35.9 g of protein.
Carbs in canned chicken
Canned chicken has 0.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of canned chicken (142 g) has about 1.3 g of carbs.
Fat in canned chicken
Canned chicken has 8.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of canned chicken (142 g) has about 11.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of canned chicken (142 g) has:263kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare canned chicken with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how canned chicken looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do prunes have?
- Calories in tablespoon of linseed oil
- Calories in teaspoon of linseed oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Riesling?
- How much fat in cooked mushrooms?
- How much protein in biscotti?
- What is weight of Baba Ganoush?
- Cooked carrots calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked sardines calories per serving size