Cilantro: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cilantro: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in cilantro?
Case in point, standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) has about 2 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cilantro is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of cilantro on charts.
Cilantro: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||3.67 g||~ 1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.13 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||92.21 g||~ 26.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cilantro?
As I wrote before 100g has 23 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cilantro.
- Standard serving size of cilantro (10 g)2 kcal
- Handful of cilantro (10g)2 kcal
- Tablespoon of cilantro (1g)0 kcal
- Cup of cilantro (16g)4 kcal
- Half cup of cilantro (8g)2 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cilantro7 kcal
- 10g of cilantro2 kcal
- 20g of cilantro5 kcal
- 50g of cilantro12 kcal
- 100g of cilantro23 kcal
Protein in cilantro
Cilantro has 2.13 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cilantro
Cilantro has 3.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cilantro
Cilantro has 0.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) has:2kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cilantro - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.067 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.162 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.114 mg
- Vitaminium B60.149 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.062 mcg
- Vitaminium C27 mg
- Vitaminium E2.5 mg
- Vitaminium K0.31 mg
Energy content of cilantro
- 53% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
cilantro - minerals per 100g
- Potassium521 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium67 mg
- Sodium46 mg
- Iron1.77 mg
Interesting charts - compare cilantro with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how cilantro looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pumpkin pie have?
- Calories in a half of Quarter Pounder With Cheese
- Calories in whole Quarter Pounder With Cheese
- Calories for one, two or more Quarter Pounders With Cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sweet potato fries?
- How much fat in soy flour?
- How much protein in ground beef?
- What is weight of candy cane?
- Fried pork chop calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled peanuts calories per serving size