Cilantro: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cilantro?
Case in point, standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) has about 2 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 2 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cilantro is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about cilantro nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cilantro on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cilantro (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cilantro (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.67 g||1.04 g||0.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||0.79 g||0.3 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||0.15 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.13 g||0.6 g||0.2 g|
|Water||92.21 g||26.14 g||9.2 g|
cilantro - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.067 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.162 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.114 mg
- Vit B60.149 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.062 mcg
- Vit C27 mg
- Vit E2.5 mg
- Vit K0.31 mg
Energy content of cilantro
- 53% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
cilantro - minerals per 100g
- Potassium521 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium67 mg
- Sodium46 mg
- Iron1.77 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cilantro?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) has 2 calories. It is easy to count that two cilantro have about 4 calories and three cilantro have about 6 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cilantro.
- Standard serving size of cilantro (10 g)2 kcal
- Handful of cilantro (10g)2 kcal
- Tablespoon of cilantro (1g)0 kcal
- Cup of cilantro (16g)4 kcal
- Half cup of cilantro (8g)2 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cilantro7 kcal
- Half of medium size cilantro1 kcal
- Small size cilantro (8g)1.6 kcal
- Big size cilantro (13g)2.6 kcal
- Two medium size cilantro4 kcal
- Three medium size cilantro6 kcal
- Four medium size cilantro8 kcal
- Five medium size cilantro10 kcal
Protein in cilantro
Cilantro has 2.13 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cilantro
Cilantro has 3.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cilantro
Cilantro has 0.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of cilantro (10 g) has:2kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cilantro with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how cilantro looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pumpkin pie have?
- Calories in a half of Quarter Pounder With Cheese
- Calories in whole Quarter Pounder With Cheese
- Calories for one, two or more Quarter Pounders With Cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sweet potato fries?
- How much fat in soy flour?
- How much protein in hamburger patty?
- What is weight of applesauce?
- Fried sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled cod calories per serving size