Chicken Drumsticks: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken drumsticks: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chicken drumstick, medium size without the bones and skin and more
How many calories in chicken drumstick?
For instance, medium size chicken drumstick (91 g) has about 147 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken drumstick is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken drumstick on charts.
Chicken drumsticks: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.11 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||9.2 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Protein||18.08 g||~ 5.1 g|
|Water||72.46 g||~ 20.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken drumsticks?
As I wrote before medium size chicken drumstick (91 g) have 147 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken drumsticks have about 294 calories and three chicken drumsticks have about 441 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken drumsticks.
- Medium size chicken drumstick (91 g)147 kcal
- Chicken drumstick medium size without the bones and skin (44g)71 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken drumsticks46 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken drumstick73.5 kcal
- Small size chicken drumstick (73g)117.6 kcal
- Big size chicken drumstick (118g)191.1 kcal
- Two medium size chicken drumsticks294 kcal
- Three medium size chicken drumsticks441 kcal
- Four medium size chicken drumsticks588 kcal
- Five medium size chicken drumsticks735 kcal
Protein in chicken drumstick
Chicken drumsticks have 18.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken drumstick (91 g) you can see that you will get about 16.5 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks have 0.11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken drumstick (91 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks have 9.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken drumstick (91 g) has about 8.4 g of fat.
medium size chicken drumstick (91 g) has:147kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken drumstick - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A46 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.083 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.195 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.841 mg
- Vitaminium B60.345 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.19 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of chicken drumstick
- 0% CARBS
- 46% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
chicken drumstick - minerals per 100g
- Potassium211 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium106 mg
- Iron0.71 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken drumstick with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken drumstick looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tea have?
- Calories in a half of goulash
- Calories in whole goulash
- Calories for one, two or more goulash
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in italian sub?
- How much fat in Absolut vodka?
- How much protein in chicken liver?
- What is weight of instant oatmeal?
- Hawaiian roll sushi calories per ounce (oz)
- Hot dog with no bun calories per serving size