Chicken Thigh: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken thigh: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chicken thigh and more
How many calories in chicken thigh?
To illustrate, medium size chicken thigh (220 g) has about 497 calories.
It is about 21% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken thigh is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 26 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 71 minutes, swim for about 59 minutes or run for 50 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken thigh on charts.
Chicken thigh: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||15.08 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Protein||22.51 g||~ 6.4 g|
|Water||61.41 g||~ 17.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Chicken thighs?
As I wrote before medium size chicken thigh (220 g) have 497 calories. It is easy to count that two Chicken thighs have about 994 calories and three Chicken thighs have about 1491 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Chicken thighs.
- Medium size chicken thigh (220 g)497 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Chicken thighs64 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken thigh248.5 kcal
- Small size chicken thigh (176g)397.6 kcal
- Big size chicken thigh (286g)646.1 kcal
- Two medium size Chicken thighs994 kcal
- Three medium size Chicken thighs1491 kcal
- Four medium size Chicken thighs1988 kcal
- Five medium size Chicken thighs2485 kcal
Protein in chicken thigh
Chicken thighs have 22.51 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken thigh (220 g) you can see that you will get about 49.5 g of protein.
Carbs in Chicken thighs
Chicken thighs have 0.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken thigh (220 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Chicken thighs
Chicken thighs have 15.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken thigh (220 g) has about 33.2 g of fat.
medium size chicken thigh (220 g) has:497kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken thigh - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.055 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.227 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.732 mg
- Vitaminium B60.191 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.46 mg
Energy content of chicken thigh
- 0% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
chicken thigh - minerals per 100g
- Potassium255 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium335 mg
- Iron0.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken thigh with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken thigh looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cinnamon have?
- Calories in a half of kaiser roll
- Calories in whole kaiser roll
- Calories for one, two or more kaiser rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sponge cake?
- How much fat in dried agave?
- How much protein in milk powder?
- What is weight of mortadella?
- Carrot juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Swordfish (fillet, meat) calories per serving size