Tuna Salad With Egg: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tuna salad with egg: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in tuna salad with egg?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad with egg (205 g) has about 392 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of tuna salad with egg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 56 minutes, swim for about 46 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tuna salad with egg on charts.
Tuna salad with egg: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of tuna salad with egg?
As I wrote before 100g has 191 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of tuna salad with egg.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad with egg (205 g)392 kcal
- Half cup of tuna salad with egg (102.5g)196 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tuna salad with egg54 kcal
- 10g of tuna salad with egg19 kcal
- 20g of tuna salad with egg38 kcal
- 50g of tuna salad with egg96 kcal
- 100g of tuna salad with egg191 kcal
Protein in tuna salad with egg
Tuna salad with egg has 10.53 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad with egg (205 g) you can see that you will get about 21.6 g of protein.
Carbs in tuna salad with egg
Tuna salad with egg has 2.63 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad with egg (205 g) has about 5.4 g of carbs.
Fat in tuna salad with egg
Tuna salad with egg has 15.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad with egg (205 g) has about 31.6 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of tuna salad with egg (205 g) has:392kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tuna salad with egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.84 mg
- Vitaminium B60.177 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.014 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.94 mg
- Vitaminium K0.041 mg
Energy content of tuna salad with egg
- 5% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
tuna salad with egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium153 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium22 mg
- Sodium403 mg
- Iron0.99 mg
Does tuna salad with egg cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in tuna salad with egg puts this product at the top of hight calorific Salads. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, tuna salad with egg seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If tuna salad with egg contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare tuna salad with egg with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how tuna salad with egg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does biscuit with gravy have?
- Calories in a half of pumpkin pancake
- Calories in whole pumpkin pancake
- Calories for one, two or more pumpkin pancakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked brown rice?
- How much fat in pickled cucumber?
- How much protein in fries?
- What is weight of goat cheese"?
- Frankfurters calories per ounce (oz)
- Smoked bacon calories per serving size