Beef Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Beef sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in beef sandwich?
To show you what does it mean, medium size beef sandwich (217 g) has about 412 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size beef sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 59 minutes, swim for about 49 minutes or run for 41 minutes.
See all nutrition data of beef sandwich on charts.
Beef sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 beef sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size beef sandwich (217 g) have 412 calories. It is easy to count that two beef sandwiches have about 824 calories and three beef sandwiches have about 1236 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five beef sandwiches.
- Medium size beef sandwich (217 g)412 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beef sandwiches54 kcal
- Half of medium size beef sandwich206 kcal
- Small size beef sandwich (174g)329.6 kcal
- Big size beef sandwich (282g)535.6 kcal
- Two medium size beef sandwiches824 kcal
- Three medium size beef sandwiches1236 kcal
- Four medium size beef sandwiches1648 kcal
- Five medium size beef sandwiches2060 kcal
Protein in beef sandwich
Beef sandwiches have 11.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size beef sandwich (217 g) you can see that you will get about 25.9 g of protein.
Carbs in beef sandwiches
Beef sandwiches have 18.68 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size beef sandwich (217 g) has about 40.5 g of carbs.
Fat in beef sandwiches
Beef sandwiches have 7.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size beef sandwich (217 g) has about 15.9 g of fat.
medium size beef sandwich (217 g) has:412kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
beef sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.21 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.245 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.806 mg
- Vitaminium B60.253 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.099 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.45 mg
- Vitaminium K0.012 mg
Energy content of beef sandwich
- 40% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
beef sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium178 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium197 mg
- Sodium404 mg
- Iron1.94 mg
Does beef sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in beef sandwich puts this product at the top of hight calorific Sandwiches. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, beef sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If beef sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare beef sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how beef sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pho soup have?
- Calories in a half of fried wonton
- Calories in whole fried wonton
- Calories for one, two or more fried wontons
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted red peppers?
- How much fat in dried lima beans?
- How much protein in yellow potato cooked?
- What is weight of brown rice?
- Breakfast sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate covered almond calories per serving size