Fried Bread Dough: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried bread dough: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice and more
How many calories in fried bread dough?
Case in point, slice of fried bread dough (40 g) has about 153 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice fried bread dough is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried bread dough on charts.
Fried bread dough: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice of fried bread doughs?
As I wrote before 100g has 382 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of fried bread dough.
- Slice of fried bread dough (40g)153 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried bread dough108 kcal
- 10g of fried bread dough38 kcal
- 20g of fried bread dough76 kcal
- 50g of fried bread dough191 kcal
- 100g of fried bread dough382 kcal
Protein in fried bread dough
Fried bread dough has 8.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of fried bread dough (40 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in fried bread dough
Fried bread dough has 44.83 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of fried bread dough (40 g) has about 17.9 g of carbs.
Fat in fried bread dough
Fried bread dough has 18.81 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of fried bread dough (40 g) has about 7.5 g of fat.
slice of fried bread dough (40 g) has:153kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried bread dough - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.382 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.336 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.042 mg
- Vitaminium B60.034 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.117 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.29 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of fried bread dough
- 47% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
fried bread dough - minerals per 100g
- Potassium112 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium49 mg
- Sodium178 mg
- Iron2.57 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried bread dough with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried bread dough looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does kefir have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sour cream 18%
- Calories in teaspoon of sour cream 18%
- Calories in glass of sour cream 18%
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in poultry frankfurters?
- How much fat in smoked ham?
- How much protein in Alaska pollack?
- What is weight of eggnog?
- Tilapia fried calories per ounce (oz)
- Strawberry shortcake calories per serving size