Lucky Charms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lucky Charms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in Lucky Charms?
In particular, standard serving size of Lucky Charms (1 oz) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Lucky Charms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Lucky Charms on charts.
Lucky Charms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or bowl of Lucky Charms?
As I wrote before 100g have 380 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or bowl of Lucky Charms.
- Standard serving size of Lucky Charms (1 oz)106 kcal
- Cup of Lucky Charms (35g)133 kcal
- Half cup of Lucky Charms (17.5g)67 kcal
- Lucky Charms bowl (28g)106 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Lucky Charms108 kcal
- 10g of Lucky Charms38 kcal
- 20g of Lucky Charms76 kcal
- 50g of Lucky Charms190 kcal
- 100g of Lucky Charms380 kcal
Protein in Lucky Charms
Lucky Charms have 7.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Lucky Charms (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Lucky Charms
Lucky Charms have 80.89 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Lucky Charms (1 oz) has about 22.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Lucky Charms
Lucky Charms have 5.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Lucky Charms (1 oz) has about 1.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of Lucky Charms (1 oz) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Lucky Charms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)1.737 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.723 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)25.3 mg
- Vitaminium B63.01 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)1.246 mcg
- Vitaminium C26.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.45 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of Lucky Charms
- 81% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Lucky Charms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium222 mg
- Magnessium74 mg
- Calcium434 mg
- Sodium648 mg
- Iron22.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare Lucky Charms with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Lucky Charms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does protein shake have?
- Calories in a half of egg salad sandwich
- Calories in whole egg salad sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more egg salad sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Papa Johns Pizza?
- How much fat in Seven and Seven?
- How much protein in Honey Nut Cheerios?
- What is weight of lentil soup?
- Oats calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetarian lasagna calories per serving size