Brown Sugar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brown sugar: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in brown sugar?
In particular, standard serving size of brown sugar (11 g) has about 42 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of brown sugar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of brown sugar on charts.
Brown sugar: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||98.09 g||~ 27.8 g|
|Protein||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||1.34 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of brown sugar?
As I wrote before 100g has 380 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of brown sugar.
- Standard serving size of brown sugar (11 g)42 kcal
- Tablespoon of brown sugar (11g)42 kcal
- Cup of brown sugar (220g)836 kcal
- Half cup of brown sugar (110g)418 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brown sugar108 kcal
- 10g of brown sugar38 kcal
- 20g of brown sugar76 kcal
- 50g of brown sugar190 kcal
- 100g of brown sugar380 kcal
Protein in brown sugar
Brown sugar has 0.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of brown sugar (11 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in brown sugar
Brown sugar has 98.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of brown sugar (11 g) has about 10.8 g of carbs.
Fat in brown sugar
0 g of fat - brown sugar has no fat.
standard serving size of brown sugar (11 g) has:42kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
brown sugar - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.11 mg
- Vitaminium B60.041 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of brown sugar
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
brown sugar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium133 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium28 mg
- Iron0.71 mg
Interesting charts - compare brown sugar with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how brown sugar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Oreo cookie have?
- Calories in a half of cheese danish
- Calories in whole cheese danish
- Calories for one, two or more cheese danish
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked black beans?
- How much fat in ciabatta roll?
- How much protein in couscous?
- What is weight of oatmeal bread?
- Fried egg calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey calories per serving size