Canned Corn: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Canned corn: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in canned corn?
For instance, tablespoon of canned corn (15 g) has about 11 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon canned corn is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of canned corn on charts.
Canned corn: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup or can 15 oz of canned corn?
As I wrote before 100g has 72 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup, half cup or can 15 oz of canned corn.
- Tablespoon of canned corn (15g)11 kcal
- Teaspoon of canned corn (5g)4 kcal
- Cup of canned corn (164g)118 kcal
- Half cup of canned corn (82g)59 kcal
- Canned corn can 15 oz (254g)183 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of canned corn20 kcal
- 10g of canned corn7 kcal
- 20g of canned corn14 kcal
- 50g of canned corn36 kcal
- 100g of canned corn72 kcal
Protein in canned corn
Canned corn has 1.74 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of canned corn (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in canned corn
Canned corn has 18.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of canned corn (15 g) has about 2.7 g of carbs.
Fat in canned corn
Canned corn has 0.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of canned corn (15 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of canned corn (15 g) has:11kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
canned corn - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.053 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.959 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.043 mcg
- Vitaminium C4.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.07 mg
Energy content of canned corn
- 87% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
canned corn - minerals per 100g
- Potassium134 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium321 mg
- Iron0.38 mg
Does canned corn make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Canned corn have one of the hight number of calories within Other. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Other, canned corn seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Other.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If canned corn contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare canned corn with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how canned corn looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cod fillet have?
- Calories in a half of instant coffee
- Calories in whole instant coffee
- Calories for one, two or more instant coffee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in oxtail?
- How much fat in calamari?
- How much protein in jumbo egg?
- What is weight of cheese enchilada?
- Unsweetened almond milk calories per ounce (oz)
- Ghee calories per serving size