Cheese Curd: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cheese curd?
To show you what does it mean, medium size cheese curd (30 g) has about 22 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 22 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cheese curd is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cheese curd nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cheese curd on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Cheese Curd (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size cheese curd (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||6.66 g||1.89 g||2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.29 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||10.34 g||2.93 g||3.1 g|
|Water||81.01 g||22.97 g||24.3 g|
cheese curd - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.226 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.144 mg
- Vit B60.016 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vit E0.01 mg
Energy content of cheese curd
- 38% CARBS
- 59% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
cheese curd - minerals per 100g
- Potassium137 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium86 mg
- Sodium372 mg
- Iron0.15 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cheese curds?
As I wrote before medium size cheese curd (30 g) has 22 calories. It is easy to count that two cheese curds have about 44 calories and three cheese curds have about 66 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cheese curds.
- Medium size cheese curd (30 g)22 kcal
- Cup of cheese curd (120g)86 kcal
- Half cup of cheese curd (60g)43 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cheese curd20 kcal
- Half of medium size cheese curd11 kcal
- Small size cheese curd (24g)17.6 kcal
- Big size cheese curd (39g)28.6 kcal
- Two medium size cheese curds44 kcal
- Three medium size cheese curds66 kcal
- Four medium size cheese curds88 kcal
- Five medium size cheese curds110 kcal
Protein in cheese curd
Cheese curd has 10.34 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cheese curd (30 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cheese curd
Cheese curd has 6.66 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cheese curd (30 g) has about 2 g of carbs.
Fat in cheese curd
Cheese curd has 0.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cheese curd (30 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size cheese curd (30 g) has:22kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cheese curd with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how cheese curd looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dried cherries have?
- Calories in a half of veal
- Calories in whole veal
- Calories for one, two or more veal
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in persian cucumber?
- How much fat in tortellini?
- How much protein in celery stalk?
- What is weight of tempeh?
- Flan calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice and chicken calories per serving size