Frozen Mixed Vegetables: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen mixed vegetables: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in frozen mixed vegetables?
To illustrate, handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful frozen mixed vegetables is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen mixed vegetables on charts.
Frozen mixed vegetables: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.47 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.33 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||82.08 g||~ 23.3 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of frozen mixed vegetables?
As I wrote before 100g have 72 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35g)25 kcal
- Tablespoon of frozen mixed vegetables (8g)6 kcal
- Cup of frozen mixed vegetables (115g)83 kcal
- Half cup of frozen mixed vegetables (57.5g)41 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen mixed vegetables20 kcal
- 10g of frozen mixed vegetables7 kcal
- 20g of frozen mixed vegetables14 kcal
- 50g of frozen mixed vegetables36 kcal
- 100g of frozen mixed vegetables72 kcal
Protein in frozen mixed vegetables
Frozen mixed vegetables have 3.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen mixed vegetables
Frozen mixed vegetables have 13.47 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) has about 4.7 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen mixed vegetables
Frozen mixed vegetables have 0.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen mixed vegetables - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5078 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.122 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.252 mg
- Vitaminium B60.096 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vitaminium C10.4 mg
Energy content of frozen mixed vegetables
- 75% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
frozen mixed vegetables - minerals per 100g
- Potassium212 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium47 mg
- Iron0.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen mixed vegetables with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen mixed vegetables look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does egg have?
- Calories in handful of raisins
- Calories in tablespoon of raisins
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in caviar?
- How much fat in tomato sauce?
- How much protein in not reconstituted instant coffee ?
- What is weight of Upma?
- Cooked shrimp calories per ounce (oz)
- Club sandwich calories per serving size