Frozen Mixed Vegetables: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in frozen mixed vegetables?
To illustrate, handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) have about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 25 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of frozen mixed vegetables is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about frozen mixed vegetables nutrition.
See all nutrition data of frozen mixed vegetables on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Frozen Mixed Vegetables (35 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g)|
|Carbs Total||13.47 g||3.82 g||4.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||1.13 g||1.4 g|
|Fat||0.52 g||0.15 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||3.33 g||0.94 g||1.2 g|
|Water||82.08 g||23.27 g||28.7 g|
frozen mixed vegetables - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A5078 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.122 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.252 mg
- Vit B60.096 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vit C10.4 mg
Energy content of frozen mixed vegetables
- 75% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
frozen mixed vegetables - minerals per 100g
- Potassium212 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium47 mg
- Iron0.95 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frozen mixed vegetables?
As I wrote before handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) have 25 calories. It is easy to count that two frozen mixed vegetables have about 50 calories and three frozen mixed vegetables have about 75 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frozen mixed vegetables.
- Handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35g)25 kcal
- Tablespoon of frozen mixed vegetables (8g)6 kcal
- Cup of frozen mixed vegetables (115g)83 kcal
- Half cup of frozen mixed vegetables (57.5g)41 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen mixed vegetables20 kcal
- Half of medium size frozen mixed vegetables12.5 kcal
- Small size frozen mixed vegetables (28g)20 kcal
- Big size frozen mixed vegetables (46g)32.5 kcal
- Two medium size frozen mixed vegetables50 kcal
- Three medium size frozen mixed vegetables75 kcal
- Four medium size frozen mixed vegetables100 kcal
- Five medium size frozen mixed vegetables125 kcal
Protein in frozen mixed vegetables
Frozen mixed vegetables have 3.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen mixed vegetables
Frozen mixed vegetables have 13.47 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) has about 4.7 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen mixed vegetables
Frozen mixed vegetables have 0.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of frozen mixed vegetables (35 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare frozen mixed vegetables with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen mixed vegetables look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does red rice have?
- Calories in a half of duck breast
- Calories in whole duck breast
- Calories for one, two or more duck breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in raisins?
- How much fat in caviar?
- How much protein in tomato sauce?
- What is weight of not reconstituted instant coffee ?
- Upma calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked shrimp calories per serving size