Chicken Breast vs Beef Jerky: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Chicken breast
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is much less calories than in beef jerky.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and beef jerky 410 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 138%.
In chicken breast and in beef jerky most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with beef jerky in details.
Fact 2: Chicken breast And Beef jerky Nutrition Difference
Beef jerky vs Chicken breast: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Beef jerky|
|Fat||9.25 g||25.6 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||33.2 g|
|Water||69.46 g||23.36 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||20 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||5.42 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||51 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||597 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||1785 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.154 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.142 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||1.732 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.179 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.134 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.27 mg||0.49 mg|
Less protein in chicken breast
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is less protein than in beef jerky.
There is 33.2g per 100g of beef jerky and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 59%.
Less fat in chicken breast
In chicken breast is less fats than in beef jerky.
The tables above show us that there is 25.6g/100g of fats in beef jerky and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 177%.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: beef jerky vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): beef jerky 144% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): beef jerky 67% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 472% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B6: chicken breast 196% more than beef jerky
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): beef jerky 3250% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium E: beef jerky 81% more than chicken breast
Minerals: chicken breast vs beef jerky
- Calcium: beef jerky 82% more than chicken breast
- Iron: beef jerky 632% more than chicken breast
- Magnessium: beef jerky 104% more than chicken breast
- Phosphorus: beef jerky 475% more than chicken breast
- Potassium: beef jerky 171% more than chicken breast
- Sodium: beef jerky 2733% more than chicken breast
- Zink: beef jerky 475% more than chicken breast
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of beef jerky
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Steak nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Frog Legs calories
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Chop protein
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Tenderloin sugar
- Chicken Leg vs Goose Meat vitamins
- Chicken Leg vs Rabbit dietary fiber
- Goose Breast vs Duck Breast vitaminium C
- Duck Meat vs Duck Breast magnessium
- Duck Meat vs Goose Meat potassium