Dried Lima Beans: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dried lima beans?
100g of dried lima beans have about 189 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
Case in point, handful of dried lima beans (60 g) have about 113 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 113 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of dried lima beans is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about dried lima beans nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dried lima bean on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Dried Lima Beans (60 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of dried lima beans (60 g)|
|Carbs Total||62.16 g||17.62 g||37.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||40.5 g||11.48 g||24.3 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||21.62 g||6.13 g||13 g|
dried lima beans - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of dried lima beans
- 74% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
dried lima beans - minerals per 100g
- Calcium54 mg
- Sodium41 mg
- Iron14.59 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried lima beans?
As I wrote before handful of dried lima beans (60 g) have 113 calories. It is easy to count that two dried lima beans have about 226 calories and three dried lima beans have about 339 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried lima beans.
- Handful of dried lima beans (60g)113 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried lima beans (16g)30 kcal
- Teaspoon of dried lima beans (5g)9 kcal
- Cup of dried lima beans (178g)336 kcal
- Half cup of dried lima beans (89g)168 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried lima beans54 kcal
- Half of medium size dried lima beans56.5 kcal
- Small size dried lima beans (48g)90.4 kcal
- Big size dried lima beans (78g)146.9 kcal
- Two medium size dried lima beans226 kcal
- Three medium size dried lima beans339 kcal
- Four medium size dried lima beans452 kcal
- Five medium size dried lima beans565 kcal
Protein in dried lima beans
Dried lima beans have 21.62 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried lima beans (60 g) you can see that you will get about 13 g of protein.
Carbs in dried lima beans
Dried lima beans have 62.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried lima beans (60 g) has about 37.3 g of carbs.
Fat in dried lima beans
0 g of fat - dried lima beans have no fat.
handful of dried lima beans (60 g) has:113kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dried lima beans with other Dried vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how dried lima beans look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork belly have?
- Calories in tablespoon of margarine
- Calories in teaspoon of margarine
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grape juice?
- How much fat in red wine?
- How much protein in beef jerky?
- What is weight of Pierogi Ruskie?
- Bran muffin calories per ounce (oz)
- Reuben sandwich calories per serving size