Chicken vs Venison (Deer Meat): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Chicken
At first glance, you can see that in chicken is much less calories than in venison .
Chicken has 114 kcal per 100g and venison 190 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 67%.
In chicken and in venison most calories came from protein.
See tables below to compare chicken with venison in details.
Fact 2: Chicken And Venison Nutrition Difference
Venison vs Chicken: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chicken||Venison (deer meat)|
|Fat||1.65 g||3.93 g|
|Protein||23.2 g||36.08 g|
|Water||74.86 g||59.45 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||4.98 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||28 mg|
|Potassium||239 mg||311 mg|
|Sodium||68 mg||268 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.068 mg||0.152 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.092 mg||0.653 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||10.604 mg||7.389 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.54 mg||0.478 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.011 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.75 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in chicken
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken is less protein than in venison .
There is 36.08g per 100g of venison and 23.2g per 100g of chicken so using simple math we can see that difference is about 56%.
Less fat in chicken
In chicken is less fats than in venison .
The tables above show us that there is 3.93g/100g of fats in venison and 1.65g/100g in chicken. In this case difference is about 138%.
- Fat1.65 g
- Protein23.2 g
- Water74.86 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh | leg | wing
- 0% CARBS.
- 86% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
Vitamins: venison vs chicken
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): venison 124% more than chicken
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): venison 610% more than chicken
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken 44% more than venison
- Vitaminium B6: chicken 13% more than venison
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): venison 175% more than chicken
- Vitaminium E: venison 241% more than chicken
- Vitaminium K: venison 0% more than chicken
Minerals: chicken vs venison
Compares of chicken
- Chicken vs Chicken Breast
- Chicken vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken vs Duck Meat
- Chicken vs Goose Meat
- Chicken vs Goose Liver
- Chicken vs Turkey Meat
- see all compares of chicken
Compares of venison
- Calories from Chicken
- Calories of Lemon juice
- Calories in Coffee
- Cocoa calories per 100g
- Stromboli carbs per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan protein per 100g
- Boost, Nutritional drink fat per 100g
- How many calories does gulab jamun have?
- Calories in a half of brandy and cola
- Calories in whole brandy and cola
- Calories for one, two or more brandy and cola
- Calories in glass of brandy and cola
- Calories in cup of brandy and cola
- How much protein in Quaker Oatmeal?
- Chicken vs Oxtail nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Thigh calories
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Wing protein
- Chicken Breast vs Ground Beef sugar
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Liver vitamins
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Drumstick dietary fiber
- Chicken Leg vs Chicken Wing vitaminium C
- Duck Meat vs Lamb Chop magnessium
- Goose Liver vs Chicken Liver potassium