Frozen Yogurt: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen yogurt: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in frozen yogurt?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) has about 264 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of frozen yogurt is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 38 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen yogurt on charts.
Frozen yogurt: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||24.2 g||~ 6.9 g|
|Fat||5.6 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Protein||4 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Water||65.3 g||~ 18.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of frozen yogurt?
As I wrote before 100g has 159 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of frozen yogurt.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g)264 kcal
- Half cup of frozen yogurt (83g)132 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen yogurt45 kcal
- 10g of frozen yogurt16 kcal
- 20g of frozen yogurt32 kcal
- 50g of frozen yogurt80 kcal
- 100g of frozen yogurt159 kcal
Protein in frozen yogurt
Frozen yogurt has 4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) you can see that you will get about 6.6 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen yogurt
Frozen yogurt has 24.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) has about 40.2 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen yogurt
Frozen yogurt has 5.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) has about 9.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) has:264kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen yogurt - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A212 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.037 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.224 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.287 mg
- Vitaminium B60.08 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.11 mg
Energy content of frozen yogurt
- 59% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
frozen yogurt - minerals per 100g
- Potassium211 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium143 mg
- Sodium87 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen yogurt with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen yogurt looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does air popped popcorn have?
- Calories in handful of boiled cabbages
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen pizza?
- How much fat in biscuit with gravy?
- How much protein in cream puff?
- What is weight of pumpkin pancake?
- Cooked brown rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Pickled cucumber calories per serving size