Frozen Yogurt: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in frozen yogurt?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) has about 264 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 264 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from frozen yogurt is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about frozen yogurt nutrition.
See all nutrition data of frozen yogurt on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Frozen Yogurt (166 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g)|
|Carbs Total||24.2 g||6.86 g||40.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||5.6 g||1.59 g||9.3 g|
|Protein||4 g||1.13 g||6.6 g|
|Water||65.3 g||18.51 g||108.4 g|
frozen yogurt - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A212 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.037 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.224 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.287 mg
- Vit B60.08 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vit C0.8 mg
- Vit E0.11 mg
Energy content of frozen yogurt
- 59% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
frozen yogurt - minerals per 100g
- Potassium211 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium143 mg
- Sodium87 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frozen yogurt?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) has 264 calories. It is easy to count that two frozen yogurt have about 528 calories and three frozen yogurt have about 792 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frozen yogurt.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g)264 kcal
- Half cup of frozen yogurt (83g)132 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen yogurt45 kcal
- Half of medium size frozen yogurt132 kcal
- Small size frozen yogurt (133g)211.2 kcal
- Big size frozen yogurt (216g)343.2 kcal
- Two medium size frozen yogurt528 kcal
- Three medium size frozen yogurt792 kcal
- Four medium size frozen yogurt1056 kcal
- Five medium size frozen yogurt1320 kcal
Protein in frozen yogurt
Frozen yogurt has 4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) you can see that you will get about 6.6 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen yogurt
Frozen yogurt has 24.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) has about 40.2 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen yogurt
Frozen yogurt has 5.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) has about 9.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of frozen yogurt (166 g) has:264kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare frozen yogurt with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen yogurt looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does air popped popcorn have?
- Calories in handful of boiled cabbages
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen pizza?
- How much fat in biscuit with gravy?
- How much protein in cream puff?
- What is weight of pumpkin pancake?
- Cooked brown rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Pickled cucumber calories per serving size