Cauliflower vs Rutabaga: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Cauliflower
At first glance, you can see that in cauliflower is less calories than in rutabaga.
Cauliflower has 25 kcal per 100g and rutabaga 37 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 48%.
In cauliflower and in rutabaga most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cauliflower with rutabaga in details.
Cauliflower And Rutabaga Nutrition Difference
Rutabaga vs Cauliflower: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||4.97 g||8.62 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||0.16 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||2.3 g|
|Protein||1.92 g||1.08 g|
|Calcium||22 mg||43 mg|
|Iron||0.42 mg||0.44 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||20 mg|
|Potassium||299 mg||305 mg|
|Sodium||30 mg||12 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.507 mg||0.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.184 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||57 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.2 mg||25 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.3 mg|
More protein in cauliflower
It is aslo easy to see see that in cauliflower is more protein than in rutabaga.
There is 1.08g per 100g of rutabaga and 1.92g per 100g of cauliflower so using simple math we can see that difference is about 78%.
Less carbohydrates in cauliflower
In cauliflower is less carbohydrates than in rutabaga.
There is 8.62g/100g of carbohydrates in rutabaga and 4.97g/100g in cauliflower so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 73%.
More fat in cauliflower
In cauliflower is more fats than in rutabaga.
The tables above show us that there is 0.16g/100g of fats in rutabaga and 0.28g/100g in cauliflower. In this case difference is about 75%.
- Carbohydrates4.97 g
- Fat0.28 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.92 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | 1 floret
- 66% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: rutabaga vs cauliflower
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
rutabaga - 80% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
cauliflower - 50% more than rutabaga
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
rutabaga - 38% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B6:
cauliflower - 84% more than rutabaga
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
cauliflower - 271329% more than rutabaga
- Vitaminium C:
cauliflower - 93% more than rutabaga
- Vitaminium E:
rutabaga - 275% more than cauliflower
Compares of cauliflower
- Cauliflower vs Artichoke
- Cauliflower vs Arugula
- Cauliflower vs Asparagus
- Cauliflower vs Beetroot
- Cauliflower vs Bitter Melon
- Cauliflower vs Bok Choy
- see all compares of cauliflower
Compares of rutabaga
- Calories from Cauliflower
- Calories of Fodder cabbage
- Calories in Cucumber
- Eggplant calories per 100g
- Endive carbs per 100g
- Fava beans protein per 100g
- Fennel fat per 100g
- How many calories does kale have?
- Calories in a half of leek
- Calories in whole leek
- Calories for one, two or more leeks
- How much protein in lettuce?
- Cucumber vs Celery nutrition
- Cucumber vs Persian Cucumber calories
- Eggplant vs Yellow Squash protein
- Endive vs Romaine Lettuce sugar
- Fava Beans vs Black Beans vitamins
- Fava Beans vs Edamame dietary fiber
- Fava Beans vs Pinto Beans vitaminium C
- Fava Beans vs Garbanzo Beans magnessium
- Fava Beans vs Kidney Beans potassium