Rutabaga vs Yuca: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Rutabaga
At first glance, you can see that in rutabaga is much less calories than in yuca.
Rutabaga has 37 kcal per 100g and yuca 75 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 103%.
In rutabaga and in yuca most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare rutabaga with yuca in details.
Fact 2: Rutabaga And Yuca Nutrition Difference
Yuca vs Rutabaga: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.62 g||18.87 g|
|Protein||1.08 g||0.94 g|
|Sodium||12 mg||525 mg|
More protein in rutabaga
It is aslo easy to see see that in rutabaga is more protein than in yuca.
There is 0.94g per 100g of yuca and 1.08g per 100g of rutabaga so using simple math we can see that difference is about 15%.
Less carbohydrates in rutabaga
In rutabaga is less carbohydrates than in yuca.
There is 18.87g/100g of carbohydrates in yuca and 8.62g/100g in rutabaga so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 119%.
- Carbohydrates8.62 g
- Protein1.08 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Compares of rutabaga
- Rutabaga vs Beetroot
- Rutabaga vs Cauliflower
- Rutabaga vs Kohlrabi
- Rutabaga vs Parsnips
- Rutabaga vs Potato
- Rutabaga vs Radish
- see all compares of rutabaga
Compares of yuca
- Calories from Rutabaga
- Calories of Dragon sushi roll
- Calories in California burrito
- Chicken tamale calories per 100g
- Chobani yogurt carbs per 100g
- Pringles protein per 100g
- Ahi Tuna fat per 100g
- How many calories does lobster salad have?
- Calories in a half of Klondike bar
- Calories in whole Klondike bar
- Calories for one, two or more Klondike bars
- How much protein in tuna pot pie?