Blueberries vs Pomegranate: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Blueberries
At first glance, you can see that in blueberries is less calories than in pomegranate.
Blueberries has 57 kcal per 100g and pomegranate 83 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 46%.
In blueberries and in pomegranate most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare blueberries with pomegranate in details.
Fact 2: Blueberries And Pomegranate Nutrition Difference
Pomegranate vs Blueberries: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||14.49 g||18.7 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||1.17 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||4 g|
|Protein||0.74 g||1.67 g|
|Calcium||6 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.28 mg||0.3 mg|
|Magnessium||6 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||77 mg||236 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||0.35 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.041 mg||0.053 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.418 mg||0.293 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.124 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.052 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||6 mg||38 mg|
|Vitaminium C||9.7 mg||10.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.57 mg||0.6 mg|
|Vitaminium K||19.3 mg||16.4 mg|
Less protein in blueberries
It is aslo easy to see see that in blueberries is less protein than in pomegranate.
There is 1.67g per 100g of pomegranate and 0.74g per 100g of blueberries so using simple math we can see that difference is about 126%.
Less carbohydrates in blueberries
In blueberries is less carbohydrates than in pomegranate.
There is 18.7g/100g of carbohydrates in pomegranate and 14.49g/100g in blueberries so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 29%.
Less fat in blueberries
In blueberries is less fats than in pomegranate.
The tables above show us that there is 1.17g/100g of fats in pomegranate and 0.33g/100g in blueberries. In this case difference is about 255%.
- Carbohydrates14.49 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.4 g
- Protein0.74 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 91% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: pomegranate vs blueberries
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pomegranate 29% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): blueberries 43% more than pomegranate
- Vitaminium B5: pomegranate 9% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B6: pomegranate 44% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pomegranate 533% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium C: pomegranate 5% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium E: pomegranate 5% more than blueberries
- Vitaminium K: blueberries 18% more than pomegranate
Minerals: blueberries vs pomegranate
Compares of blueberries
- Blueberries vs Apple
- Blueberries vs Apricot
- Blueberries vs Avocado
- Blueberries vs Banana
- Blueberries vs Blackberry
- Blueberries vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of blueberries
Compares of pomegranate
- Calories from Blueberries
- Calories of Melon
- Calories in Cherimoya
- Cherry calories per 100g
- Cranberry carbs per 100g
- Dates protein per 100g
- Durian fat per 100g
- How many calories does black lilac have?
- Calories in a half of fig
- Calories in whole fig
- Calories for one, two or more figs
- Calories in handful of figs
- How much protein in Goji berries?