Ham Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ham sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one ham sandwich and more
How many calories in ham sandwich?
To show you what does it mean, medium size ham sandwich (238 g) has about 574 calories.
It is about 24% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size ham sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11 apples
- 7 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5.5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 30 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 82 minutes, swim for about 68 minutes or run for 58 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ham sandwich on charts.
Ham sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||24.99 g||~ 7.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.9 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||9.94 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Protein||12.07 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Water||50.2 g||~ 14.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sandwiches with ham?
As I wrote before medium size ham sandwich (238 g) have 574 calories. It is easy to count that two sandwiches with ham have about 1148 calories and three sandwiches with ham have about 1722 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sandwiches with ham.
- Medium size ham sandwich (238 g)574 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sandwiches with ham68 kcal
- Half of medium size ham sandwich287 kcal
- Small size ham sandwich (190g)459.2 kcal
- Big size ham sandwich (309g)746.2 kcal
- Two medium size sandwiches with ham1148 kcal
- Three medium size sandwiches with ham1722 kcal
- Four medium size sandwiches with ham2296 kcal
- Five medium size sandwiches with ham2870 kcal
Protein in ham sandwich
Sandwiches with ham have 12.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size ham sandwich (238 g) you can see that you will get about 28.7 g of protein.
Carbs in sandwiches with ham
Sandwiches with ham have 24.99 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size ham sandwich (238 g) has about 59.5 g of carbs.
Fat in sandwiches with ham
Sandwiches with ham have 9.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size ham sandwich (238 g) has about 23.7 g of fat.
medium size ham sandwich (238 g) has:574kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ham sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A698 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.547 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.199 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.616 mg
- Vitaminium B60.197 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.084 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.33 mg
- Vitaminium K0.01 mg
Energy content of ham sandwich
- 42% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 38% FAT
ham sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium196 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium79 mg
- Sodium808 mg
- Iron2.19 mg
Interesting charts - compare ham sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how ham sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does corn on the cob have?
- Calories in slice of fried bread dough
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled neck bone?
- How much fat in frozen french fries?
- How much protein in Hot pockets?
- What is weight of egg bagel?
- Chicken drumsticks calories per ounce (oz)
- Mushroom soup calories per serving size