Miso Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Miso soup: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Miso soup?
To illustrate, standard serving size (1 cup) of Miso soup (241 g) has about 77 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Miso soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 11 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
Miso soup: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or bowl of Miso soup?
As I wrote before 100g has 32 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or bowl of Miso soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of Miso soup (241 g)77 kcal
- Half cup of Miso soup (241g)39 kcal
- Miso soup bowl (482g)154 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Miso soup9 kcal
- 10g of Miso soup3 kcal
- 20g of Miso soup6 kcal
- 50g of Miso soup16 kcal
- 100g of Miso soup32 kcal
Protein in Miso soup
Miso soup has 2.47 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of Miso soup (241 g) you can see that you will get about 6 g of protein.
Carbs in Miso soup
Miso soup has 2.47 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of Miso soup (241 g) has about 6 g of carbs.
Fat in Miso soup
Miso soup has 1.54 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of Miso soup (241 g) has about 3.7 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of Miso soup (241 g) has:77kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Miso soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.074 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.39 mg
- Vitaminium B60.028 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.17 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of Miso soup
- 29% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
Miso soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium53 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium610 mg
- Iron0.33 mg
Does Miso soup make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Miso soup have one of the hight number of calories within Soups. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Soups, Miso soup seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Soups.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Miso soup contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do corn flakes have?
- Calories in a half of milk chocolate
- Calories in whole milk chocolate
- Calories for one, two or more milk chocolate
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked ground turkey?
- How much fat in pork chop?
- How much protein in halvah?
- What is weight of goat cheese?
- Chorizo calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted pork loiny calories per serving size