Couscous: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Couscous: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, glass and more
How many calories in couscous?
To illustrate, tablespoon of couscous (15 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon couscous is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of couscous on charts.
Couscous: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||23.22 g||~ 6.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.79 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Water||72.57 g||~ 20.6 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, glass, cup cooked or cup raw of couscous?
As I wrote before 100g has 112 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, glass, cup cooked or cup raw of couscous.
- Tablespoon of couscous (15g)17 kcal
- Glass full of couscous (200g)224 kcal
- Couscous cup cooked (157g)176 kcal
- Couscous cup raw (183g)205 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of couscous32 kcal
- 10g of couscous11 kcal
- 20g of couscous22 kcal
- 50g of couscous56 kcal
- 100g of couscous112 kcal
Protein in couscous
Couscous has 3.79 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of couscous (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in couscous
Couscous has 23.22 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of couscous (15 g) has about 3.5 g of carbs.
Fat in couscous
Couscous has 0.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of couscous (15 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of couscous (15 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
couscous - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.063 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.983 mg
- Vitaminium B60.051 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
Energy content of couscous
- 85% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
couscous - minerals per 100g
- Potassium58 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.38 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare couscous with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how couscous looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does protein bar have?
- Calories in a half of salad greens
- Calories in whole salad greens
- Calories for one, two or more salad greens
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in zucchini bread?
- How much fat in caesar chicken wrap?
- How much protein in trail mix?
- What is weight of Life Savers?
- Barbecue sauce calories per ounce (oz)
- Gnocchi calories per serving size